Advice Needed For Truevisions

nonthaburial

Last week, whilst away on business, I had Truevisions installed. I understood that the Platinum package was top of the range and was a little surprised to find a number of programmes, such as BBCE blocked, any advice please ?

Also is there a way I can sort the programmes into categories so as I don't need to trawl the whole range to find a certain channel.

Many thanks

Have you checked the website here,which shows what you get for platinum.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/package.aspx?id=39

I only take the gold package with the additional HD channels as this covers all my sport with some movies and factual stuff such as the History Channel that I like to watch.

I was under the impression that the additional BBC Channels were part of the A La Carte extras which cost something like 150 baht per month on top of the platinum fee.

To be fair it's becoming more and more complicated as they add more HD Channels and extra add on's.

Also did you buy your equipment or do you rent it as True seem to want to screw their customers who buy their own equipment,ie additional charges for HD and stuff.

As for the channels they can be added to your favourites list by pressing the red button I believe when the channel information box is displayed,they in turn can then be surfed by pressing the blue button once the info box is displayed on any channel.

Thanks for the responses, seems I need to shell out more to get BBCE, but as for separating channels into favourites seems difficult, I am getting nothing on screen when pushing the red button, is there a procedure to do this.

With regard to adding favourites,you have to press the channel button up and down to the desired channel so it's best to start from number 1 and just proceed through all of the channels,each time you change channel the menu info box displays the programme time etc,you will see it says add fav,so you just press the red button to add that channel,once you have added all your desired channels you can then go through them by pressing the blue button any time the info box is displayed.

Thanks for the responses, seems I need to shell out more to get BBCE, but as for separating channels into favourites seems difficult, I am getting nothing on screen when pushing the red button, is there a procedure to do this.

With regard to adding favourites,you have to press the channel button up and down to the desired channel so it's best to start from number 1 and just proceed through all of the channels,each time you change channel the menu info box displays the programme time etc,you will see it says add fav,so you just press the red button to add that channel,once you have added all your desired channels you can then go through them by pressing the blue button any time the info box is displayed.

Figured out the "Favorites" as in adding and/or deleting, but have never been able to figure out how to put channels into others such as "News" / "Movies" / "Sports" / ect... Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated...

Pianoman