Yingluck Affirms Thailand's Readiness To Work With The U S In Promoting World Peace

webfact

PM Yingluck affirms Thailand's readiness to work with the US in promoting world peace

NEW YORK CITY, 28 September 2012 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has affirmed Thailand’s willingness to work with the US in promoting peace around the world.

During the official visit to attend the annual UN General Assembly in New York, USA, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was invited to give a speech at the headquarters of the Asia Society, which was attended by some 200 people, representing state offices, the business sector, press media and members of the public.

In her speech, titled ‘Thailand and a New Southeast Asia’, PM Yingluck stated that Thailand has been proud to have worked closely with the US in many aspects, while assuring that the Thai government is now ready to promote the country’s stability, democracy, human rights and the rule of law, after years of political turmoil.

With several economic policies implemented and planned to be executed, the Premier expressed hopes that Thai economy will still grow by 5.5 to 6 percent this year, in spite of the impact from the global economic problems and last year’s flood crisis in the country.

In addition, the Prime Minister pledged Thailand’s support for Myanmar’s reform, especially with its involvement in the development of the Dawei deep seaport, which is now underway, while inviting the US to join in the bidding process to help further realize this much-anticipated project.

Lastly, PM Yingluck affirmed her intention to maintain stability and order in the country and to continue its close collaboration with the US and other key partners, such as China and other ASEAN countries, in promoting peace in the world.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2012-09-28 footer_n.gif

But hang on

The US is promoting chaos and instability in the world with its overseas policys.

Right from way back in Vietnam up tp the present day in Syria. but they have nothing to do with Syria like they had nothing to do with Lybia.

Yea right

So will Yingluck be happy with instability at home or will she want to help elsewhere?

• Like 1

In her speech, titled ‘Thailand and a New Southeast Asia’, PM Yingluck stated that Thailand has been proud to have worked closely with the US in many aspects, while assuring that the Thai government is now ready to promote the country’s stability, democracy, human rights and the rule of law, after years of political turmoil.

cheesy.gifIt just gets better & better cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .... bugger I just laughed so much I think I've followed through !!

cheesy.gif & better cheesy.gif & better cheesy.gif

...not really sure, what is funny about wanting world peace, but...it's Yingluck, so there must be something to moan and groan about!

And I guess, the US (not a big fan!) wants World Peace as much as any other country...or as little as them...

• Like 1

So is Madam Yingluck aspiring to Ms Universe? its the kind of answer given by a contestant who lacks imagination at the interview stage.Better than talking about ambitions for saving children around the world from starvation I guess.

PS I think she would look hot in the bikini section though!

• Like 1

World peace, stop famine, help women.

I know she isn't the worst looking, but her advisors need to stop giving her subject matter that makes get sound like a miss world contestant.

Oh and fluffy bunnies too.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! C'mon !! She's so CUTE...!! Look at that nice girly girly smile ..!! How could anybody resist .... Ummmmm... Yummy ! Yummy!!! ...So Schweet...!!

Ok, we're taking your picture ! Say CHEESE !!! Well Done ...! Ya look great ! Bro will be very proud of you !!... Now you need to find time damnit to get to Bloomingdales and Macys and ..and... cause you need to top up your closet and accessories ...

smiley.png