Whats The Best Restaurant For A Decent Brunch/lunch In Pattaya?

juliusk

I know there are several threads going on about best fine dining restaurant and best breakfast.

Lately i find it quite difficult to find a nice restaurant where you can have a proper lunch, easy to park with the car and no need to park into a shopping mall.

Tavern at the Sea is a option but should be more places around Pattaya, the View in Najomtien can have a ok lunch but its a 20 minute drive as well.

All suggestions are more then welcome :)

Ma Maison on Soi 13 is good for a nice big omelette for a late morning breakfast. Even better, and significantly cheaper, is the German place on 2nd Rd (next to the 7-11 at the top of Soi 8).

The Haven on Soi 13 is also good if you don't fancy spending too much.

Tropical Berts at the top of Soi 6/1 is always good value and there's no troub's with parking there.

We often go to Zum Bazi, a German restaurant in Naklua, side soi on the right of the Naklua road, about 80m coming from dolphin. Soi has a large sign for "Why not" bar. Food is good, clean place, prices normal. Open 10-1pm.

EDIT: Parking on the soi is usually possible during lunch time, quiet soi. They usually have two daily menu's, which are very good value.

Edited by DrTuner

Will try out above options, dont know if Bert Tropiical is ok food.

Just went to Coffee Club on Naklua Road, quite well about parking and the food was nice also. Even more nice then the branche at Royal Garden..

Fair-play, TB's is not cordon bleu - but I find it fine for small meals and the breakfasts are all ace IMHO - they've even do kippers with poached eggs !

• 3 weeks later...

Casa Pascal great breakfast/Brunch buffet under 200bht barbecue outside for chicken, bacon etc.. also plenty parking in Ruen Thai car park (next door)

Plus 1 on Casa Pascal for a relaxing lunch.

Have also heard good things about Linda's just before Jomtien Beach rd, have not tried but will do in the next couple of weeks I hope.

Here are the details for the sunday brunch at Matra..

post-32036-0-90185500-1350742855_thumb.j

Brunch menu.pdf

1690THB w00t.gif (without wine) Wow - things must be looking up in some parts of Pattaya.

Were you looking for the best or the cheapest? That said, if you want to goto the Mantra Sunday brunch you are best off making a reservation as they are typically booked up. The Hilton also has a nice Sunday Brunch on offering.. It's only 1200thb

Edited by Jayman