Don't You People Need A Break From Thailand?

tartempion

No mention of Brazil? hot all year round, the women are fantastic, weird it wasn't on your short list.

Why would you go somewhere where it was hot all year round? Some of us might not be sex tourists, and not really bothered about the women in our holiday destinations (speculation on my part, I know, but it is possible; perhaps we should ask Eek or Phuturatica...)

I'm looking forward to a bit of a change for the weather, to be honest.

SC

Since when was I talking to you? I was talking to the OP, not that I need to justify myself to a brain dead narcissist as yourself, the OP did say he was looking for a place that was HOT all year round and HE! mentioned the women, and secondly why are you even mentioning the sex trade in this? show the size of your peanut brain inside that rock hard head of yours, many PEOPLE like to travel and admire the locals, women do it all the time too, since when does that make someone a sex tourist? now pull your fat head out of your ass and get a life. Honestly some people on here make me cringe in disgust to the point it makes me physically ill after reading some the garbage they post.

Edited by Mike West

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a break, I'd like to go to Amsterdam biggrin.png

Please wire me some money into my thai bank account as you seem to be loaded, I will be forever thankful otherwise I'll just be stuck in Thailand ermm.gif

No mention of Brazil? hot all year round, the women are fantastic, weird it wasn't on your short list.

Why would you go somewhere where it was hot all year round? Some of us might not be sex tourists, and not really bothered about the women in our holiday destinations (speculation on my part, I know, but it is possible; perhaps we should ask Eek or Phuturatica...)

SC

Oh and WHY wouldn't anyone go to a place that is warm all year round? definitely beats freezing to death, and being rugged up with the sniffles posting pointless gibberish on TV all day long, am I right or am I right Street Cowboy? laugh.png

Edited by Mike West

SC

Since when was I talking to you? I was talking to the OP, not that I need to justify myself to a brain dead narcissist as yourself, the OP did say he was looking for a place that was HOT all year round and HE! mentioned the women, and secondly why are you even mentioning the sex trade in this? show the size of your peanut brain inside that rock hard head of yours, many PEOPLE like to travel and admire the locals, women do it all the time too, since when does that make someone a sex tourist? now pull your fat head out of your ass and get a life. Honestly some people on here make me cringe in disgust to the point it makes me physically ill after reading some the garbage they post.

Goodness me! I hope I didn't strike a raw nerve; my apologies; if I'd thought you were so sensitive I might have refrained. Anyway, as I said, if I wanted a break from Thailand, as you said immediately above, I'd go somewhere with dismal cold and dark weather, well regulated traffic, and take a break from ogling the women; so somewhere with great fat lard-arsed Scottish women in thick woolen tights would be ideal. That having been said, from the evidence on this forum, Scottish ladies are foxes, with top knees!

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

I love Thailand, the people, the food, the climate and the lifestyle and I am lucky enough to have a job that sees me leave the country at least three times a month. Based myself in Bangkok and work in Malaysia,Singapore, Russia and Azerbaijan so far this year, Went home to Sydney in order to get the Russian Visa.

I am always happiest after I pass through immigration on my way back into Thailand!!

SC

Your ridiculous comment made me go back and recommend SCs!

SC

Your ridiculous comment made me go back and recommend SCs!

Mr. West is everywhere on the forum but he says he doesn't look. laugh.png

I can believe he doesn't look, because he seems to be responding to a different OP; the OP in the thread I'm reading talks about going to central North-West Europe, and says he's looking forward to cooling off.

Personally, I'm looking forward to snow on the shed roofs and freezing my knackers off in a dismal football park. Then a few more games on the way home - hoping it doesn't tip down with dismal dreary cold rain like it did in 2006. Normally, though, I could reasonably expect 20 - 25 degrees on the way home, I think.

I'm also looking forward to hectic chaos in the transport arrangements. I think I'll need to improve my project management, as I can see it getting extremely complicated...

SC

I wanted to move within Southeast Asia and really wanted to live in Indonesia but alas, I couldn't. Next choice was Thailand.

I don't miss much about Singapore so that's not a bother. But oh Indonesia... Yogyakarta... crying.gif

"people driving on the wrong side of the road, without lights, without drivers license, without helmet, police collecting money like buying eggs at the market from the above motorbike drivers."

These are the reasons I love Thailand; the fact you can pretty much do what you want. Many people are tired of the 'Nanny State', I'm a libertarian, it's innate within me. Try living in Europe for 365 days!!

• Like 2

"people driving on the wrong side of the road, without lights, without drivers license, without helmet, police collecting money like buying eggs at the market from the above motorbike drivers."

These are the reasons I love Thailand; the fact you can pretty much do what you want. Many people are tired of the 'Nanny State', I'm a libertarian, it's innate within me. Try living in Europe for 365 days!!

If you are a farang, you just wait and see what happens to you if you cause a problem. You will cry for your nanny states help, OR here. sad.png
  • Like 2

If you are a farang, you just wait and see what happens to you if you cause a problem. You will cry for your nanny states help, OR here. sad.png

True, but then that is down to their ethno-centric attitude which is a different matter. I know (in some areas), to many Thai people/authorities, I am worth less than a Thai and that is not something I am grateful for.

I have to admit I really really hate it here. I hate the weather, the miserable faces, the government, the jobless sponges etc etc.

It feels like ground hog day, day in day out :(

Just a few more things to organize and I will be out of this place for another extended holiday.

p.s. I am currently in Blighty :)

+1

SC

Goodness me! I hope I didn't strike a raw nerve; my apologies; if I'd thought you were so sensitive I might have refrained. Anyway, as I said, if I wanted a break from Thailand, as you said immediately above, I'd go somewhere with dismal cold and dark weather, well regulated traffic, and take a break from ogling the women; so somewhere with great fat lard-arsed Scottish women in thick woolen tights would be ideal. That having been said, from the evidence on this forum, Scottish ladies are foxes, with top knees!

SC

Sorry <deleted> are you talking about?

I can believe he doesn't look, because he seems to be responding to a different OP; the OP in the thread I'm reading talks about going to central North-West Europe, and says he's looking forward to cooling off.

Personally, I'm looking forward to snow on the shed roofs and freeing my knackers off in a dismal football park. Then a few more games on the way home - hoping it doesn't tip down with dismal dreary cold rain like it did in 2006. Normally, though, I could reasonably expect 20 - 25 degrees on the way home, I think.

I'm also looking forward to hectic chaos in the transport arrangements. I think I'll need to improve my project management, as I can see it getting extremely complicated...

SC

you are extremely complicated.

Personally, I'm looking forward to snow on the shed roofs and freeing my knackers off in a dismal football park. Then a few more games on the way home - hoping it doesn't tip down with dismal dreary cold rain like it did in 2006. Normally, though, I could reasonably expect 20 - 25 degrees on the way home, I think.

SC

If I was him, I'd take that as a compliment.

I have to admit I really really hate it here. I hate the weather, the miserable faces, the government, the jobless sponges etc etc.

It feels like ground hog day, day in day out sad.png

Just a few more things to organize and I will be out of this place for another extended holiday.

p.s. I am currently in Blighty smile.png

Umm... if it feels like Ground Hog day the problem is yourself. You must sit around and do nothing worthwhile, most people can't stand you, and you are just a sponge around here perhaps.

SC

If I was him, I'd take that as a compliment.

If you were me, would I have to support St Helens? Maybe its better you stay the red bloke with the pointy stick, and I'll keep scribing for Ray & Allen. Youo can take this empathy thing too far...

SC

I cant offer a solid explenation as to why, as there was nothing wrong with the post....But for some reason it absolutley bored the tits off me.

Do you mean mine above, or the OP?

For the OP, I imagine because he goes on in great length and some detail on an illustration of his point that is quite personal, and of little relevance to the rest of us, unless we were planning a trip to that region of the world, and then doesn't invite comment on the specific details of his post, but rather our own experience; which he could have done in a lot less space. It was an interesting post, but I couldn't be bothered to read the details too closely, and they didn't sink in.

If you mean mine above, I imagine it is because there is not enough personal detail to actually understand what I'm talking about, but I wanted to limit the personal details, so those that are in the know will recognise me, and those that are not won't. My apologies for the cryptic nature of it, but I felt that more prudent.

SC

The OP is what make me depressed about Thailand, Rich retired cranky westerners that have came here to take advantage of poor women, they should go retire in a gated community in Florida.

Since the Portuguese sailor went running for his life away from the Thai women in Phuket in the 15th century and settled in Ayutthaya Thai women have been taking advantage of Farangs. A little study of Thai history would be in order. Did you ever wonder why Thai men don't mind Western men coming to Thailand? Wake up!biggrin.png

The OP is what make me depressed about Thailand, Rich retired cranky westerners that have came here to take advantage of poor women, they should go retire in a gated community in Florida.

Since the Portuguese sailor went running for his life away from the Thai women in Phuket in the 15th century and settled in Ayutthaya Thai women have been taking advantage of Farangs. A little study of Thai history would be in order. Did you ever wonder why Thai men don't mind Western men coming to Thailand? Wake up!biggrin.png

Would you care to elaborate?

• Like 1

Would you care to elaborate?

It's in my next book, Thai cooking Portuguese style. Look for at at your favorite newstand. Or google Portuguese history in Thailand.