Google Chrome

khunphilip

Mine is behaving strangely as well so I started to use Exp. again, don't know what is wrong with G.C. , sorry not of much help.

Goggle search engine is also behaving strange on all browsers, it don't direct me onto the site I want and this even when I click of one of my book marked sites??

Anybody that can recommend a good search engine (sorry for "sealing" OP's topic), but they are closely related after all.

Mine is behaving strangely as well so I started to use Exp. again, don't know what is wrong with G.C. , sorry not of much help.

Goggle search engine is also behaving strange on all browsers, it don't direct me onto the site I want and this even when I click of one of my book marked sites??

Anybody that can recommend a good search engine (sorry for "sealing" OP's topic), but they are closely related after all.

Google.

I use Start Page. it uses Google but does so on your behalf so Google cannot track anything you search for whistling.gif

Just given up on chrome, went nuts this last week, very slow, pages not loading fully, and just gone to crap.

Tried Opera but that wasnt a lot better, but their mobile browser is excellent.

Now down to Firefox, and with reluctance IE.

Edited by CharlieH

Chrome was iffy for me on/off, then I logged in/registered with a gmail address. Been really good since, and it will synchronise bookmarks (but not search history) across any other machines that you open it from. AA

you got some kind of virus :(

if a program wont open despite repeatd attempts

CTRL+ALT +del

Start task manager

go to processes

seek out the process ie Chrome in this instance.

you likely have numerous incidences of this process running or hung,

select the process, right click > end process.

repeat until all chromes are closed

try opening chrome again