Are Thai Girls As Hot As Latino And Brazilian Girls?

SaoPaulo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai are girls are not in the same league as Brazilian or Latino women, they are a league below them, Latinas are way sexier and their faces are much more gorgeous too, you only need to see the evidence in the Miss World or Miss Universe pageants.

their butts are also much more gorgeous thumbsup.gif

Brazilian girls are the most beautiful girls in the world IMHO. Those that disagree have probably never spent any time in Brazil.

i am going back there next year to look at property, cannot wait to feast my eyes on all those gorgeous Brazilian women.. laugh.png

If the OP does not know the answer to his question then may I suggest he goes to every country and then come back to the forum with the results. Would be more interesting topic than this one (except for the golf bits)

Edited by Pormax

If I had to choose a place to live based solely on my opinion of what constitutes sexy women, then it would be Costa Rica.

If I chose a place to live based solely on what constitutes sexy women I'd be unemployed.

Choochter: "Och, d'ye ken, if Ah wiz choozin' a place to live,Ah don't think Ah'd chooze Hong Kong"

Me: "If I was going to choose my job based on where I wanted to live I'd not be sat here talking to you boys"

SC

I've always found it easier to like where I live, and live where I work, than live where I want and then find a job.

Maybe I'm more proletarian than most of you chaps

Thai are girls are not in the same league as Brazilian or Latino women, they are a league below them, Latinas are way sexier and their faces are much more gorgeous too, you only need to see the evidence in the Miss World or Miss Universe pageants.

Brazilian girls are the most beautiful girls in the world IMHO. Those that disagree have probably never spent any time in Brazil.

And Venezuelans, Columbians and Argentinian. All enthusiastic and a league above our dear Thai ladies who take better care of us though.

And Venezuelans, Columbians and Argentinian. All enthusiastic and a league above our dear Thai ladies who take better care of us though.

Part of my family are in Argentina, and ive live there for a time. If i wasnt drawn to Asia, i would be back there. If I "batted for the other team", then would say Brazilian, as i prefer a curvier figure on a woman. Its usually the kind of woman whos bodies I admire, as i like the look of a strong body with tone. As Jake says though, a lot just boils down to preference. I find (in general) Thai girls like to aim for a skinny girlish look, but if they try for sexy, its usually in a very try hard way. I HAVE seen some sultry looking Thai ladies though, but its not as common as the girly thing (maybe Korea's influence).

As an aside, Argentine men are gorgeous, but i found them to be a bit "full on". ..and as a fairly shy person in general, made me uncomfortable.

But, putting aside personal preference, there is some truth in the fact that some guys will go where they will be liked. ..and, Thai women seeeem to be more accepting of certain men (personalities, ages, etc) that other nationalities wouldnt be. The chances of an older man, or a man lacking a bit in the personality or looks stakes, obtaining an attractive young women, is higher in Thailand. One thing i noticed in Argentina (which may or may not differ in Brazil), the women dont take any shit!!

Latinas basically own the Miss Universe pageants, so there is a certain logic that the genetics are in their favor.

But of course you are talking about personal taste, then there is no real discussion to be had as we all have different ideas.

I used to be Commercial photographer and worked with agencies. I scouted several girls that got modeling contracts. But although I had an eye for what the fashion world likes, my own taste in beauty is different.

Part of my family are in Argentina, and ive live there for a time. If i wasnt drawn to Asia, i would be back there. If I "batted for the other team", then would say Brazilian, as i prefer a curvier figure on a woman. Its usually the kind of woman whos bodies I admire, as i like the look of a strong body with tone. As Jake says though, a lot just boils down to preference. I find (in general) Thai girls like to aim for a skinny girlish look, but if they try for sexy, its usually in a very try hard way. I HAVE seen some sultry looking Thai ladies though, but its not as common as the girly thing (maybe Korea's influence).

As an aside, Argentine men are gorgeous, but i found them to be a bit "full on". ..and as a fairly shy person in general, made me uncomfortable.

But, putting aside personal preference, there is some truth in the fact that some guys will go where they will be liked. ..and, Thai women seeeem to be more accepting of certain men (personalities, ages, etc) that other nationalities wouldnt be. The chances of an older man, or a man lacking a bit in the personality or looks stakes, obtaining an attractive young women, is higher in Thailand. One thing i noticed in Argentina (which may or may not differ in Brazil), the women dont take any shit!!

BUENOS AIRES – A total of 126 women died as a result of domestic violence in Argentina during the first half of this year, 40 percent more victims than during the same period in 2009, according to statistics published Wednesday by the organization La Casa del Encuentro.

http://www.argentinaindependent.com/

"Domestic violence"

Deputies Call for ‘National Emergency’ on Gender Violence

Posted on 16 August 2012.

Frente Amplio Progresista (FAP) deputies Virginia Linares and Victoria Donda have called for a ‘national emergency’ to be declared as new information regarding gender-related crimes becomes public.

Yesterday, the Supreme Court’s Domestic Violence Office published bleak new statistics regarding cases of gender violence. The office received 27,959 reports of domestic violence since 2008, and within the last two years the cases handled by it grew by 57%. According to information published by La Nación, out of the cases reported 65% of victims were women, 15% girls, 13% boys, and 7% men; whilst 88% of those accused were men. Of those, 38% were the victim’s ex-partners, 21% their de-facto partners, 20% their husbands, 10% their parents, and 5% their boyfriends. The reports included instances of both psychological and physical violence.

1,247 women were apparently killed in the USA from domestic abuse in 2000

I dont know how many in 2012, because i just punched it in quickly in google, and dont wish to waste time delving (honestly, i dont. Im not trying to be sarcastic).

I dont know what the statistics would be for Thailand, or other countries, so that there is some kind of comparison.

At a quick glance 252 victims of domestic abuse deaths in Argentina, compared with 1,247 in the USA seems a pretty significant difference. I get the feeling Thailand would show up higher numbers. Then again, many possibly dont even get recorded.

Your point of posting that 252 victims of domestic violence in a country of with a female population of 13,000,000 around age 15-65 means you think they do take shit in Argentina, or dont? Could you clarify..? (im not actually trying to be facetious, im just not sure what you are pointing out in posting those figures.)

That is not true. Brazilian women are much better partners and much more faithful than Thais. For that matter you forgot Chilean ladies who are drop-dead gorgeous but are difficult to get to know and have relationships with unless you spend a considerable amount of time in Chile.

Indeed as eek points out, Latina women don't take shit and can have a bad temper. But my experience has been that only happens when the man really deserves it.

Edited by elektrified

For that matter you forgot Chilean ladies who are drop-dead gorgeous but are difficult to get to know and have relationships with unless you spend a considerable amount of time in Chile.

........as opposed to a considerable amount of time getting used to the lady smelling of it. wink.png

1,247 women were apparently killed in the USA from domestic abuse in 2000

I dont know how many in 2012, because i just punched it in quickly in google, and dont wish to waste time delving (honestly, i dont. Im not trying to be sarcastic).

I dont know what the statistics would be for Thailand, or other countries, so that there is some kind of comparison.

At a quick glance 252 victims of domestic abuse deaths in Argentina, compared with 1,247 in the USA seems a pretty significant difference. I get the feeling Thailand would show up higher numbers. Then again, many possibly dont even get recorded.

Your point of posting that 252 victims of domestic violence in a country of with a female population of 13,000,000 around age 15-65 means you think they do take shit in Argentina, or dont? Could you clarify..? (im not actually trying to be facetious, im just not sure what you are pointing out in posting those figures.)

Latin American men are very macho as are Korean men. I think if one looks at abuse it is Korean first and Latins second in most of the world. So one would imagine that Korean and Latin women are more abused than most other women. I don't think one gets good numbers out of the native countries and I am basing my information on Latin and Korean men in America. As for women not taking any sh** I would say Thai women don't take any sh**.

That is not true. Brazilian women are much better partners and much more faithful than Thais. For that matter you forgot Chilean ladies who are drop-dead gorgeous but are difficult to get to know and have relationships with unless you spend a considerable amount of time in Chile.

Indeed as eek points out, Latina women don't take shit and can have a bad temper. But my experience has been that only happens when the man really deserves it.

Do you have any numbers to back this up?

Edited by chiangmaikelly

As for women not taking any sh** I would say Thai women don't take any sh**.

Absolutely not, they deal with a situation just like any mature 5 year old would deal with it.

Perhaps you could explain why Thailand is the leader in penis re attachment surgery?

Good surgeons?

Absolutely not, they deal with a situation just like any mature 5 year old would deal with it.

Perhaps you could explain why Thailand is the leader in penis re attachment surgery?

Good surgeons?

Slow ducks.

Good surgeons?

Slow ducks.

OK if I must coffee1.gif

"They have been boiled, fed to ducks, even attached to hot air balloons and cast into the night sky - when it comes to permanently depriving a cheating lover of a recently severed penis, the imagination of the wronged Thai woman knows few bounds.

Thailand has become the world centre of penis reattachment surgery, but then it has been forced to be. While not unique to the kingdom, penis severing has been honed here to its most devastating effect through a mixture of infidelity, assertive womanhood and a national cuisine that lends itself to a kitchen full of sharp knives.

The men are now fearful of a rash of Thailand's most notorious crime of passion, according to the surgeon who has stitched back many a male member for grateful patients".

• Like 1

For that matter you forgot Chilean ladies who are drop-dead gorgeous but are difficult to get to know and have relationships with unless you spend a considerable amount of time in Chile.

........as opposed to a considerable amount of time getting used to the lady smelling of it. wink.png

laugh.png

Good surgeons?

Practice makes perfect?

What would you do with those numbers?

It would lend some credence to the statement, " Latina women don't take shit and can have a bad temper. But my experience has been that only happens when the man really deserves it."

I mean that is a nonsense statement to make about women from any country. One can't possibly demonstrate it it is true or not.

It would lend some credence to the statement, " Latina women don't take shit and can have a bad temper. But my experience has been that only happens when the man really deserves it."

I mean that is a nonsense statement to make about women from any country. One can't possibly demonstrate it it is true or not.

But the numbers would make all the difference right?

That is the way the world works.Statistics like them or not is the way things are measured. If you want to debate statistics pick on someone else.

That is the way the world works.Statistics like them or not is the way things are measured. If you want to debate statistics pick on someone else.

Got any numbers for that?