Electric Bill Pattaya

bartender100

Like running to 7/11 to pay your bill.. ooops forget to pay.. now head to PEA.

Look at my Avatar and username.I don't forget to pay.
But listen mate, to each his own. No one is trying to convince you or saying what you are doing is right or wrong.
However I have to say that you're doing your best.
Thank you for the warning to watch the payments every month to make sure there is no scamming going on. It does sound like you were able to get your over charge back so to act like once it happens you have no recourse is a bit over dramatic.

I didn't get the overcharge back, I insisted not to pay the bill untill they corrected it, which needed some very strong arguments before they agreed to it.It took them 6 months to send me a corrected bill.There were reports of business owners who had bills that were over a hundred thousand.This story was frontpage news in Pattaya Mail at that time,maybe you can find something in the archives.

Your statements are now very confusing to me. So you didn't forget to pay but they cut your power anyways?

You did get charged 25,000 thb that was held for 6 months during which time you could have gotten interest that would have paid for a hotel room for the weekend when your power got cut?

You did or did not get back your 25,000thb after 6 months?