Cancelled Samui Cabeltv And Now I Want British Fotball

Hi!

Been saying to myself that i should cancel Samui cabeltv for a long time AND now its done. The question is with who and where can i sign up so i can be able to watch British Premier Leauge at my home again. Movie,news,documentary and price!? are in second favour to the fotball.Thanks for answer

Cheers!

Edited by Mr lamai

True TV, available at Tesco Lotus and on the ring road both in Chaweng, with various packages but I would advise Gold package which offers the football.

Costs around 1,500 to 1,600.-THB per month.

Beg to differ there Bert. True has a lot more choices then cable TV has.Perhaps a look at True Vision's programming site, might give a broader view at what is available & in what packages . Better still have a look at one of the programs, a lot more on offer.

http://www.truevisionstv.com/package.aspx?id=13

I can't understand why anyone would cancel the cable and go for true? You are now going to be paying 4 times as much for the same programmes you had on cable blink.png And when it rains you get no picture.

You get better channels with True and the rain problem can be avoided if you install the cable True version! No interruptions during rain anymore.

Correct about the location, not on ring road anymore but Bib C and Tesco Lotus both have options the sign up.

Edited by Rooo

You get better channels with True and the rain problem can be avoided if you install the cable True version! No interruptions during rain anymore.

A bigger satellite dish than true offers also fixes that issue.

I also have 10 HD channels.

Edited by PoorSucker

True visions Tesco Chaweng get the gold package with HD will cost around 1,900 per month make sure you get the HD as all the previews sports are in English if you do not get the HD then at half time you end up listening to Thais waffling on or you can get Astra from Malaysia but trouble is you have to pay a year up front !!!!

I'm watching it on the Malaysian satelite, ASTRO, no HD channels but the Vietnames has those, together it's a cheaper option.... Streaming of the Internet is another option?

Only legal aspects discussed please.

I'm watching it on the Malaysian satelite, ASTRO, no HD channels but the Vietnames has those, together it's a cheaper option.... Streaming of the Internet is another option?

Huh? huh.pnghuh.pnghuh.png

Astro has 21 HD channels, one 3 D depending on package you have...

As for reception, I use a 90cm dish and except in the heaviest of rain all works fine...

.... sounds like True would be better with a 90cm dish????

True visions Tesco Chaweng get the gold package with HD will cost around 1,900 per month make sure you get the HD as all the previews sports are in English if you do not get the HD then at half time you end up listening to Thais waffling on or you can get Astra from Malaysia but trouble is you have to pay a year up front !!!!

I did sign up for gold HD earlier today. Free installation(2200Bt for the box and dish as guarntee ) and 17XX bt per mounth for the programs. Astro from Malysia is popular among the bars showing fotball but had no clue how or where to sign up. Big LOL to the fellow comparing Samui cabel to True laugh.png . Thanks folksthumbsup.gif

IMO the gold package is a total rip off and no where near the value of 1,700 baht per month when cable is less than that per yr and shows more sports such as the big fights, and league matches i.e. worlkd cup, euro nationals and all the soccer you can handle. dvds are so cheap it is easier to buy the movies you want rather than follow HBO etc...but that is just my opinion.

IMO the gold package is a total rip off and no where near the value of 1,700 baht per month when cable is less than that per yr and shows more sports such as the big fights, and league matches i.e. worlkd cup, euro nationals and all the soccer you can handle. dvds are so cheap it is easier to buy the movies you want rather than follow HBO etc...but that is just my opinion.

Cabel is 449 bt/month and shows nothing more then thaitv,thaitv,thaitv,german fotball,foxnews,fashiontv and other crap thats provided for free in other nations. What i pay for is quality. Premier league,all mayor cups,atp with the big 4.s many many good chanels with blockbuster movies,nat geo,discovery. I been subscribing to Samuicabeltv since it was launced 7-8 years ago and seen the rape. I said in the beginning that i been considering cancel for a long time and now its done. 1750 Bt is just a few drinks out or more beers in the 7eleven bar but hey no problem.Cheers