My Short Lived Romance With A Female Scooter Rider.

cbrer

Was out on a ride on Saturday, all done up in my body armor. Must have been looking good.

Pulled up next to two girls on two done up scooters. Begun adjusting my knee pads and all of a sudden there was a roar and the lead one jumped out ahead of me with her feet splayed out wide in victory, her friend a few meters behind and then the green light. I was beaten. I pull out and try to stay behind to let them enjoy their glory, all of a sudden there's an ass in front of me. Lifted almost a foot off the seat it's first waved to the left, then the right, then the left again. She's on the podium and loving it.

I have to laugh.

Post laugh I open up a bit and fly past her second placed friend and then along side... time to slow down.

I look over, point at her bottom, then wave my hand under my nose for the internationally understod language of 'smelly'.

From looking in the mirror I'm pretty certain her friend crashed her bike from laughing.

Courtship...

It ain't what it used to be.

I look over, point at her bottom, then wave my hand under my nose for the internationally understood language of 'smelly'.

What a charmer you are. Such a way with words and suave as well.

Thanks.

I always did do well on the dance floor. :)

I look over, point at her bottom, then wave my hand under my nose for the internationally understood language of 'smelly'.

Thanks.

I always did do well on the dance floor. smile.png

A sniffing fingers dance routine habit eh. sad.png

Thanks.

I always did do well on the dance floor. smile.png

A sniffing fingers dance routine habit eh. sad.png

Especially if the lights were down and she'd had a few vodkas. :)

I am admittedly absolutely fascinated with the whole flirting on bikes thing... cool story man. I'd like to hear more too... I mean I've been hit on by girls on scooters and it's hot but never followed up on it.... never raced any either, the big bike is too intimidating I guess... only road race I ever had was with a guy in a fast-and-furious style rice rocket kinda car; it was really stupid but also mad fun...

Well the three of us only made love four or five times under a coconut tree behind the town's only 7-11.Then I won her sister in a drag race once we'd finished. She's a good dish washer but not so good with an iron. So not much of a story totell to be honest.