Thai Police Probe Online Pic Of Toddler Smoking Drugs

webfact

My son, who is a policeman in Chiang Mai, has informed me that the little girl’s 16-year-old cousin perpetrated the set up.

The boy is now in police custody. In his defence the boy is claiming that the drugs were not real and the facebook photo was meant to be a joke.

For legal reasons I cannot go into detail, but I can tell you this case has gone to the highest level, there have been several arrests, the little girl is now being cared for by other well vetted relatives and justice will be done.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son, who is a policeman in Chiang Mai, has informed me that the little girl’s 16-year-old cousin perpetrated the set up.

The boy is now in police custody. In his defence the boy is claiming that the drugs were not real and the facebook photo was meant to be a joke.

For legal reasons I cannot go into detail, but I can tell you this case has gone to the highest level, there have been several arrests, the little girl is now being cared for by other well vetted relatives and justice will be done.

One might hope so...

"It was only after several months of investigation, several millions of Thai bahts, and countless man hours that the police finally concluded that picture was Photo-shopped. The matter has been closed. Released just today, the police intend to next trace the origin of suspicious white specks seen in a photo on an under aged boys shoulders. It is suspected that the white specks could be traces of cocaine. The time that the photo was taken is unknown at this time, however, police believe it to be dated in the late 1950's."

He should be killed. its unforgivable.

i say we go after the bastard responsible for this next

People are sick i tell you, sick.

dogwithmarijuana.jpg

So you think this is a kin to a 2 year old with amphetamines? A dog holding a bag of weed.

He should be killed. its unforgivable.

i say we go after the bastard responsible for this next

People are sick i tell you, sick.

dogwithmarijuana.jpg

So you think this is a kin to a 2 year old with amphetamines? A dog holding a bag of weed.

do you mean akin? no not at all. giving an animal drugs is cruel

1242094655.jpg

how is my character looking now?

Edited by tinfoilhat

You are showing a dog with a bag of skunk and a smiling kid.

The picture of a child actually smoking yaba is not even mildly amusing but actually quite disturbing, unlike the pictures you posted which are borderline amusing.

No comparison.

As for your character I couldn't possibly comment :)

• Like 1

You are showing a dog with a bag of skunk and a smiling kid.

The picture of a child actually smoking yaba is not even mildly amusing but actually quite disturbing, unlike the pictures you posted which are borderline amusing.

No comparison.

As for your character I couldn't possibly comment smile.png

no, but im sure others will. which is rather the point.

i would agree with you that the picture is very disturbing, but becoming offended with someone you don't know over the interwebs and calling their characters into question is pointless especially since it turns out it may be a hoax perpetrated by a teen.

to my eye the picture offers little insight toward the well being of the child, though having its face obscured obviously doesn't help.

I am also of the suspicion that many of our erstwhile members probably turn a blind eye to neglected children daily, there are certainly no shortage of them around.Given that, squeals of indignation within the confines of the board, and this topic in particular seem

it is unclear whether the child has been abused, but if it turns out it has, then i will become a card carrying member of the hang 'em high brigade

I take all information i receive on this site with a grain of salt, one of the members involved in this thread once vociferously accused another member of child abuse and threatened to report him over an anecdote about his daughter swimming.

• Like 1