Leaving Los With Non B Visa

Hi Me and my wife will be getting a new job in Bangkok we will be leaving next week for malaysia to get a new visa, my question is sre there any requirements needed to leave under NON B visa? we left our work last August and our company said we can use our visa for the entire valid stay. Need advise please thanks in advance.

Do you have a multiple entry visa or an extension of stay that you got from immigration.

If on an extension you are now on overstay because you extension ended on the date your job ended.

If it is a visa that is still valid then you would not be need a new visa. Just leave the country and re-enter for another 90 days.

• Like 1

If it was a multiple entry visa, with 90 day visa runs, you're absolutely fine.

If it was a extended visa, extended b/c of your work permit, you are in the grey zone now.

(Grey only, because your employer had no problems, and didn't 'tell' the immigration)

So: what visa do you have?

If it was a multiple entry visa, with 90 day visa runs, you're absolutely fine.

If it was a extended visa, extended b/c of your work permit, you are in the grey zone now.

(Grey only, because your employer had no problems, and didn't 'tell' the immigration)

So: what visa do you have?

We are under 1 year extension visa... wife visa to end in Nov and mine to end in Decemebr

They might spot that your visa is valid and ask you why you don't have a re-entry permit. Then they might find out that you lost your job and are on overstay. They could deny you leaving and send you back to an immigration office to cancel your permission to stay first.

If you roll through, questions can be asked when you apply for a new extension of stay about your old job, although unlikely. If you dind't cancel your WP, the labour office will ask you about that.

• Like 1

If you try leaving without getting things sorted out be sure you each have 20,000 baht to pay pay for your overstay (500 baht per day max 20K).

If your former employer canceled your work permit then chances are very good that your extensions have also been canceled because the Labor ministry often notifies immigration that the work permit has been canceled.

If your employer has not cancelled your WP and visa be prepared to pay back-taxes.

Why?

In case, no one has cancelled the WP, the employer has a full compensation for those taxes and socials, by taking the salary now in his pocket. Or how do you think, the accounting for 'active but no employers'-WP would be done?

If your employer has not cancelled your WP and visa be prepared to pay back-taxes.

Why?

In case, no one has cancelled the WP, the employer has a full compensation for those taxes and socials, by taking the salary now in his pocket. Or how do you think, the accounting for 'active but no employers'-WP would be done?

When applying for extension of stay next time it's required to submit annual income tax declaration form (Form No.91)

This will show employment over a longer period than taxes have been paid for.

Why?

When applying for extension of stay next time it's required to submit annual income tax declaration form (Form No.91)

This will show employment over a longer period than taxes have been paid for.

Got your point!

We don't know, if the employer did or didn't cancel the wp.

But in case the company is hiring Farangs more often, I assume, the chance, he didn't, is given

For the advantage, to take the money out of the company, into his own pocket. And paying the tax and social for the last 2 month.

I know several 'bosses', doing this kind of a agreement, in case the employee is not leaving Thailand immediately. Or switching to another job (wp), 'the next day'. Not every one is telling 'em about whistling.gif , but they tell 'em, that they do not need to worry, they can stay, till the visa needs to be renewed.

That's, what I meant with 'grey zone'. That's how I would understand the

"we left our work last August and our company said we can use our visa for the entire valid stay. "

That the company has canceled the wp, but to the end of the visa validity!

If it is like that, 'We' will find out, as soon the OP wants to to leave Thailand!

Or maybe they could simple ask the person, saying they can use the visa till the end, before leaving.

"To which date did you cancel the WP, please?"

It's not a really long time, from August. Maybe the trick for this, is telling the accounting, the two are on paid holiday, just before the end of their contract. But not telling, who got paid, for their holiday clap2.gif

But they really should get re-entry permits, anyway!

Edited by noob7

Hi Guys we are now in KL and we went through immigration at Don muang hassle free, the only thing they asked my wife was,, Dont you want to get a re-entry visa? she no I have a new company to work with and immig officer said ok,, no problem and stamped on her passport... Well maybe because I think they are still not connected with the Labor Departments data base so it may be one reason..

Anyway Thank you all again,, Im thinking of how the visa application will be for tomorrow,, wish me luck again please ,,,THANK YOU !!