Aluminium Chloride In Bangkok

bangkokboy11

Hello

I urgently need to find a source of an anti-perspiant deoderant with alumimum chloride such as Driclor, Drysol or Odanban, due to excessive sweating which is really getting me down as I just cant walk around for more than a few minutes without getting drenched, especially in the humidity of the rainy season. Enough is Enough :)

I also love the gym, but when i am training, puddles of sweat form around me and it just gets really embarrasing.

I have ordered some from the UK, but it will take a week or so to get here, assuming it ever does!!

How about international hospitals, or even other countries in Asia where I could get it sent from

Any help is much appreciated

yes, i have tried it but it does not really work for me...i seem to sweat everywhere else also.......

Maybe try Potassium alum..available by the kilo (90bt/kilo)? in most mom and pop hardware stores. Been using it for years..don't stop the sweat but kills the odor causing bacteria..great for treatment of most skin problems too including mosquito bites ( stops the itching in minutes) Also a water clarifyer......

Just wet a chunk and voila....might want to rub the chunk on cement or something to smooth it out otherwise maybe scratch..

• 1 year later...

I also look out for a cream with

Aluminium Chloride

Was used to one in my home country. Really killed my sweating problem in my armpits immediately.

But cant find anything like this here. Strange that the pharmacies i asked had no clue...

Anyone with an update on this?