German Nabbed For Taking Illegal Refuge In Thailand

george

GERMAN KILLER TO BE DEPORTED

German nabbed for taking illegal refuge in Thailand

KHON KAEN, Oct 5 – A German national was arrested at a rented house in this northeastern province today following a tip-off by German police about the fugitive, who fled to Thailand two years ago.

Thai immigration police said Gerd Laux, 73, was sentenced by a German court to life imprisonment on a charge of murdering German mafia Bernatino Rossi in an extortion conflict.

Police said Mr Laux was permitted to undergo medical treatment for a heart problem after serving 14 years in a German jail.

He reportedly sold his house in Germany for Bt3 million and fled to Thailand in August, 2010 and has been living with a Thai woman.

Immigration police said German police have been contacted to take Mr Laux back to Germany without having to go through extradition procedures since he has overstayed his visa in Thailand. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg

-- TNA 2012-10-05

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banged up at 57 did 14 years, decided that he didn't like that so did a runner, no doubt enjoyed his 2 years in LOS now at 73 being repatriated I bet there are a lot of fellow inmates who would willingly swap the last 2 years with him?

Not a betting matter, it's obvious, since all prisoners would enjoy a two year freedom and then to return to their cells again.

I think the main thing here is that he got a Visa from Thailand in the first place 2 years ago. He being a convicted murderer. Maybe some of that B3 mil from the house sale went into someones pocket to help him enjoy his 2 years of freedom here in Thailand. post-4641-1156693976.gif

wow, I must not have been in Europe for a long time...just realized the EURO is NOTHING worth anymore... he sold his house for 3 Millon Baht.... please, I hope somebody will post pictures of the house worth 75.000.-.Euro

He sits 14 !!! years in jail...for killing a GERMAN by the name of BERNATINO Rossi which was a MAFIA member, is out for a day, running away, sold his (?) house, bought a ticket to Thailand....made a new Passport leo leo or bought a faked one leo leo and the ThaiImmigration has not catched him on Entry???? ... i smell fish here...

1. It is NOT possible to enter Thailand without a passport... except on a sailingboat or using a so called green border

2. Every stolen passport is reported and imidiately in the system....where also the ThaiImmigration see it when somebody using it.

3. It is not possible to apply for a passport as a convicted murder (in Germany)

4. Faked ones are not possible to use on entrance in Thailand I BET

• Like 1

BTW ... when it comes to scumbags living in Thailand I BET there are more here then this old fella. And his crime I guess had a criminal backround and may be not hitting the totally wrong guy in the first place. Mafia says it all.....

The other scumbags, the former used car dealers, speculators and bankSters or these ones cheating money out of "friends" and normal people trying to make a living, are still with us here and enjoying the sunrise every day...unfortunately not yet behind bars....

Sorry mates but when I see 30% of the Farangs runnig around in LoS bet they have something to hide.....hope thats not the first ones always yelling HANG HIM HIGHER here in TV ...you know hopefully what ThaiBuddhists think about this behaviour....right, it will come back to you :)

• Like 1

Banged up at 57 did 14 years, decided that he didn't like that so did a runner, no doubt enjoyed his 2 years in LOS now at 73 being repatriated I bet there are a lot of fellow inmates who would willingly swap the last 2 years with him?

Perhaps they do, and it would explain why so many expats look like convicts.

Looking in the mirror again?

Yes, especially in front of a wall mirror as I can see the tattoos from head to toe.

Edited by atyclb

why extradite him, he did germany a favor by killing a mobster, no ?????????????????????????????

Thats what I thought in the first place....

And sorry, but I belive the whole story when I read it in a NORMAL German newspaper.... I have seen death people walking around here....

Funny, I cant find a MURDER named Gerd or Gerhard Laux in Germany..... there is a doctor with this name writing books and a lawyer, ... may be we should wait... may be he is not german, may be he is just 71 and not 73 and may be he IS a mafia boss and has not shot one....lots of maybes here like usually in TV forum or Thailand news

• Like 2