Web Site Pattaya

JimmyTheMook

given that the companies own website has a flash intro which cannot be viewed on Any iphone because it is flash i would suggest you find someone who uses more up to date tech.

i'm not knocking them, and have not used them but that is my impression on first veiwing

Edited by tinfoilhat

Thanks for the recommendation. The website does use flash as it was designed 5 years ago. The website certainly needs an update, and the redesign is in progress, however I always put client work first. And we ensure client websites are iOS friendly.

Thanks for the recommendation. The website does use flash as it was designed 5 years ago. The website certainly needs an update, and the redesign is in progress, however I always put client work first. And we ensure client websites are iOS friendly.

No offence intended here but if the first impression you are giving on your own website is dated and cannot be easily accessed by mobile it cannot be good for business. How many people are looking here and just walking away.

I would suggest keeping the website updated first and maybe you will have a few more clients to take care of wai.gif

I use wordpress, its an amazing tool easy to use content management system. I have been playing around lately creating some affiliate sites, its not finished it doesnt sell anything but its related to gambling. There is no way you can gamble on this site just for the admins to know. www.horseracingtipster.net if you play around with it you can make yourself a really nice website for basically nothing. If you advanced features though I would suggest going with a designer.

• 1 month later...