Great Yoga Studio Just Opened In Pattaya With Master Raj

ericg1953

For those of you who practice yoga or would like to learn..Master Raj, who ran the yoga program at the now defunct Cal Wow gym, has opened a new studio. He is a yoga master and has great teaching skills. The studio is located in the Center Condo, just off Pattaya Tai.Its near the Wat Chai temple and on a side soi where the cucumber restaurant is off Pattaya Tai.

There is a schedule posted outside the yoga studio and I heard the classes are 200baht per class or 180baht per class if you buy a book of 10.

Cool, glad to see that some of the ex-staff at Ca WOW are making a go of it. I never tried his Yoga classes but they appeared popular.

Yes...he has a big following and his classes were always full. He is amazing in his approach and style. I surely hope he does well in his new studio as its a great addition to Pattaya for those looking for some challenging excersize.

Edited by ericg1953

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the info for Master Raj yoga studio..For any experienced yoga people or just wanting to start, he is a great teacher. You can send him and email and he will email you the weekly schedule and tell you what classes are for beginners and more advanced. If you want private sessions with him to learn yoga, that is also available and recommended.

Balaji Yoga Studio

3/7 Center Condotel, Moo 10

Nongprue, Banglamung

Chonburi 20150

Tel: 089-748-6204

Email:

Edited by Rimmer
email and facebook link removed per forum rules

• 3 months later...