Thai Visa Brigades

The 'Thai MALE' brigade, as if they were a different species. Never see 'The German Male, The English Male, The Swedish Male'.

Could be something to do with the various farang 'males' being a tad jealous of the FACT Thai women, given the chance (and many do, agreed?) prefer The Thai Male over the farang Male.

The 'Thai MALE' brigade, as if they were a different species. Never see 'The German Male, The English Male, The Swedish Male'.

I think that division comes from the Thais themselves. You're Thai, or you're a Farang, Arab, or one of the other groups.

Introducing regional battle of the brigades:-

Pattaya

The "Pattaya is a s#ithole full of hideous sexpats and a filthy beach" brigade.

Verses

The "Pattaya now is a high class convention destination perfect for retirement" brigade.

Phuket

The "Phuket is a dangerous place full of mafia and I refuse to let my relatives visit" brigade.

Verses

The "Phuket is heaven but jealous people with insufficient funds spread malicious lies about the place brigade"

biggrin.png

The "I'm really bored so i'll start a thread claiming all expats hate thais" brigade.

"The racist comments brigade" and the "don't complain about our racist comments because you are violating our free speach to make racist comments brigade".

"The please let's not go there again" brigade. smile.png

I mean it....please!!!

Thing is mate he "can't name a single example from me because i've haven't made one so i kinda don't like when i'm being accused of being a racist without the slightest piece of evidence, Brigade!

Its simple really, its being accused by a liar. On that note smokes i have nothing more to say about that character!!

"The simple minded characters, never accept blame for your own views and actions,blame everybody else" Brigade.

Edited by MAJIC

Don't get your knickers in a twist?

The "be dismissive and patronizing and pretend someone is upset when they point out an error in a calm fashion" brigade!

The art of the subtle put down.

Condescension is the master of all such arts, all the more enjoyable when it goes over your protagonists' head - especially if they think you are making some kind of compliment.

The "be dismissive and patronizing and pretend someone is upset when they point out an error in a calm fashion" brigade!

Condescension is the master of all such arts, all the more enjoyable when it goes over your protagonists' head - especially if they think you are making some kind of compliment.

huh.png

So speaks a member of the Passive Aggressive brigade?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• Like 2

The "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" brigade, also related to "Ignore history or only repeat subsections of it brigade"

The "Never buy (however contrived) a house in Thailand" brigade.

The "I was going to say something about moderation or lack of it, but that would get me in trouble brigade", (Joking honestly)tongue.png

The "Never mind the topic I am going to hijack the thread to push my pet subject" brigade.

Cheers

"You can't survive, or be happy in Thailand, unless you can speak fluent Thai,just like me" Brigade

The I only know a dozen words of Thai and slaughter them whenever they type them yet insist on using them every third word to show I am an insider brigade.

Edited by anotheruser

The 'upset/defensive/indignant about a bizarre news story because the word SATIRE in big red letters preceeding it somehow didn't alert them to it being an obvious prank' brigade

...usually with hilarious consequences laugh.png

Yes I particularly enjoy it when the red mist descends and the topic titles are changed out of line with the OP.....hilarious! clap2.gifcheesy.gif

The 'upset/defensive/indignant about a bizarre news story because the word SATIRE in big red letters preceeding it somehow didn't alert them to it being an obvious prank' brigade

...usually with hilarious consequences laugh.png

Congratulations SVB! Just noticed the red letters under your avatar. Only took 10 years!

From the previously mentioned " sucking up to moderators" brigade.

Edited by Old Croc

I think I have read all the responses but I don't think anyone mentioned the "Testicle Brigade." You know, "grow a pair." It is never one. It is always a pair. Some people only have one. Maybe the folks insisting on growing a pair only have one. Or maybe none.

I only know of two members who commonly use this phrase.

Curiously, they are incapable of physically achieving the feat themselves.

• Like 1

I think I have read all the responses but I don't think anyone mentioned the "Testicle Brigade." You know, "grow a pair." It is never one. It is always a pair. Some people only have one. Maybe the folks insisting on growing a pair only have one. Or maybe none.

Interestingly enough, Paul Wood played the second half of the Superleague Grand Final with a ruptured testicle, before going to the hospital to have it removed.

So apparently one ball is enough for rugby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795

SC

SC

Interestingly enough, Paul Wood played the second half of the Superleague Grand Final with a ruptured testicle, before going to the hospital to have it removed.

So apparently one ball is enough for rugby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19863795

SC

SC

That made me cross my legs.

Congratulations SVB! Just noticed the red letters under your avatar. Only took 10 years!

Thanks Old Croc! Yes, slow and steady wins the race.

How about the "much better over in our local forum, your local forum has too many trolls etc" brigade??

This one should stir up some interest...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/590478-survivor-myanmar-to-start-filming-in-mergui-archipelago/

wink.png

Thanks Old Croc! Yes, slow and steady wins the race.

How about the "much better over in our local forum, your local forum has too many trolls etc" brigade??

This one should stir up some interest...

http://www.thaivisa....ui-archipelago/

wink.png

Much better the spirited member brigade with lots of trolls than the one post every seven years brigade.

• Like 1