Thai Visa Brigades

perhaps the "non-thread starting" brigade are actually the "i'm happy with my relationship, have plenty of friends offline, can communicate with my partner, know where to find things/how to use google, haven't been ripped off lately, didnt pay sinsod" brigade and therefore have no reason to begin a topic

or, perhaps not

Oh He** no. 7,000 posts without one question or stand alone opinion???? 7000 posts is one post a day for 20 years. My God man wake up! It is beyond bizarre. It even approaches being as strange as my sex life. Not really but I like to throw that in every once in a while just to increase readership in OB.

I'm sure there would be plenty of people grateful if we could average one post a day

SC

Know exactly what you mean biggrin.png !

Surely those members with thousands of posts (whilst never starting a topic) are v lucky that they have not experienced anything that winds them up enough to start a thread?!

Which reminds me, the 'start a thread just 'cos I want to start a pretty pointless thread' brigade.

Edit - On the whole I can happily handle the obviously overly positive/negative threads when the poster is not just pursuing some 'agenda' - i.e. its a one-off. But when they start similar threads time and time again, they annoy me!

Hmmmmm.... you mean "what type of gf is your gf?" / "where did you meet your wife/gf" / "Where can I meet girls under 25?" / "Why do you prefer thai gf to faranf gf?" I have to admit that I have never noticed the similarity of these threads. Oh fie! Are people really doing this to us????? wink.png

Add "I wish the mods would permanently incarcerate these people" brigade (just a gentle hint, mods....... JOKING, JOKING........ I think wai.gif )

Yes - if the OP posts similar threads time and time again.

But I also get fed up with posters who post pointless threads, whilst pursuing an agenda - albeit less blatant.

I take it you're not a rugby league fan, then. No need to have a go at the rest of us who are, though...

But I also get fed up with posters who post pointless threads, whilst pursuing an agenda - albeit less blatant.

the "no agenda as an agenda" brigade

as a side note, agenda is one of those words that becomes increasingly ridiculous the more you say it. Agneda. weird.

the "no agenda as an agenda" brigade

as a side note, agenda is one of those words that becomes increasingly ridiculous the more you say it. Agneda. weird.

Please explain. My post was talking about those who post many topics, mainly slanted towards their own personal belief.

But I'm sure you're right, nobody on this forum posts topics with any agenda at all. And anyone who uses the word becomes increasingly ridiculous.

I'm quite fond of the "I-left-my-native-country-because-of-all-the-immigrants" brigade.

The "I'm liberal and welcome all immigrants in my home country, but in Thailand those stinking uneducated sexpats should go back where they came from" - brigade.

• Like 2

The ' I married a prostitute because I am a freakin idiot' brigade

The 'desperately seeking someone to look down on' brigade

I meet those but not on Tv. ....................

I'm above meeting such people...

Your deaf eh.....................................laugh.png

The 'I can understand Latin and will post in Latin to show my intelligence' brigade. whistling.gif

Also known as the "Know How To Google The Top Ten Latin Quotes Copy and Paste" Brigade thumbsup.gif

http://latin-phrases.../inspirational/

http://www.mentalflo.../archives/24859

Busted, So busted coffee1.gif

Don't worry, lovelaos.... or put another way, non illegitimi carborundum. laugh.png

• Like 1

The "I lurk around 24/7 just to give a +1 when someone says my wife is not a BG. I'm not married." - brigade.

My wife's not a bar girl, and I met her in a bar in Middlesbrough

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

The this Thai Visa Brigades thread is so last week Brigade.

The if I told you I'd have to kilt you Brigade.

Kilt anyone you want, JT, just remember that the Jewish tartan has very small checks (cheques, for those of us that spell thus)

SC

• Like 1

Bro, respectable Thai women don't go to bars to meet farangs.

Hang on "Bro".....are you saying my gf is "not respectable"?

Hey, my old friend, Genghis Khan once said, only pick a fight you can win, this guy is a little shallow, what's the point in winning?

Ah, but as Confucius once said "Shooting fish in a barrel - always much fun".

You had your fun shooting fish in the immigration thread, the most funny part was they thought they were winning the debate and they had no idea where you were coming from.

The 'Clueless Brigade', unfortunately there are many, but too few realise

Never before in the field of media conflict, has so much been posted by so many with so few with common sense.

To paraphrase Eamon de Valera

The 'I can understand Latin and will post in Latin to show my intelligence' brigade. whistling.gif

Also known as the "Know How To Google The Top Ten Latin Quotes Copy and Paste" Brigade thumbsup.gif

Don't worry, lovelaos.... or put another way, non illegitimi carborundum. laugh.png

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Yes I'm a spaghetti fan....

• Like 1

Or if your selling a second hand car here "Caveat emptor" - Buyer bewarecheesy.gif

Or if your selling a second hand car here "Caveat emptor" - Buyer bewarecheesy.gif

I've heard it described as many things ... but never a 'car'

But to follow your lead ...

Never buy your car down by the Beach Road ... the lighting is terrible at night and many inperfections are hidden by the Moonlight.

Some can even be completely tucked away ... rolleyes.gif

Friendly advice only.

I've heard it described as many things ... but never a 'car'

But to follow your lead ...

Never buy your car down by the Beach Road ... the lighting is terrible at night and many inperfections are hidden by the Moonlight.

Some can even be completely tucked away ... rolleyes.gif

Friendly advice only.

Your comparing buying a second hand car to buying a ladyboy in Pattaya, Excellent!

This thread just keeps getting betterclap2.gif

I hope this isn't the voice of experiencewhistling.gif

• Like 1