Can My Thai Wife "inherit" Uk State Pension When I Croke?

If you have families and friends in UK who can sign petitions concerning the abolishing of widows, divorcees and housewives state pensions derived from her husband National Insurance contributions... that might help....

38 DEGREES https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/state-pension-at-60-now

WASPI - Women Against State Pension Inequality Campain https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/110776

I am a widow living in France - I will have my state pension next year and will get only the years I have worked in UK 18 years. My husband has passed away in 2008 and has worked in UK 38 years. I will not get a full UK state pension derived on my husband NI Contributions -

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Cook my sock said:

Personally think that anyone coming over to the U.K. to live shouldn't be entitled to anything for 15 yrs. When we come to Thailand to live, do they give us what millions of immigrants expect when they land in the U.K.?

You're suggesting some moral equivalence between a rich First World country and a Third World country?

22 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

You're suggesting some moral equivalence between a rich First World country and a Third World country?

So are you saying that , for instance , a guy who comes from Cameroon ,has a wife and ten kids ,never works ,but gets a house and 44k a year deserves it , while a pensioner who has worked hard all his life cannot get a pension for his wife ? and please dont go on about first world and third world countrys . by the way the cameroon guy lives in the UK after coming from that nice country France after leaving Cameroon .

1 hour ago, i claudius said:

So are you saying that , for instance , a guy who comes from Cameroon ,has a wife and ten kids ,never works ,but gets a house and 44k a year deserves it , while a pensioner who has worked hard all his life cannot get a pension for his wife ? and please dont go on about first world and third world countrys . by the way the cameroon guy lives in the UK after coming from that nice country France after leaving Cameroon .

I'm looking at the rubric immediately under your posting name, and wondering