Arrival Cards Into Bkk

jcw

Does anyone have a link to what questions are asked on the arrival cards into Swampy?

I had a look at the last land border crossing I did, and I think it is different as it did not ask any questions about what you are carrying etc. Just, name, PP number, address etc.

Thanks.

And, I don't bother to fill in the back side of the card, never been questioned on this by Immigration, no problem.

FYI, fill in the "departure" card, too, that's the one they'll staple into your passport.

FYI II, just before you leave Thailand, take that staple out, sometimes when the Immigration guy/gal pulls the card, it also tears that page of your passport.

FYI III, I also write down the "TM" number of the Departure card just in case I loose it. Not a big thing, but does make it easier to get a replacement.

Mac

And, I don't bother to fill in the back side of the card, never been questioned on this by Immigration, no problem.

FYI, fill in the "departure" card, too, that's the one they'll staple into your passport.

FYI II, just before you leave Thailand, take that staple out, sometimes when the Immigration guy/gal pulls the card, it also tears that page of your passport.

FYI III, I also write down the "TM" number of the Departure card just in case I loose it. Not a big thing, but does make it easier to get a replacement.

Mac

Mac,

making note of the TM number is a great idea. Never thought to do it but will now.

• Like 1

Talking about these arrival cards (CIQ forms)...I can't seem to find one in the arrival halls, anyone knows where to get them..besides going to the immigration offices...thanks...sad.png

You may get it from information counter or look for some staff at the immigration q

Arrival cards are supposed to be provided by the airlines before landing

If not, ask a steward

and=having passed immi last night-in ample sypply just before you enter the hall for stamping, even with writing desks and models-just eyes open and look-as is the answer to about 50% of Qs on this board.

Arrival cards are supposed to be provided by the airlines before landing

If not, ask a steward

and=having passed immi last night-in ample sypply just before you enter the hall for stamping, even with writing desks and models-just eyes open and look-as is the answer to about 50% of Qs on this board.

Many a time I had gone to all the so-called writing desks but all the slots are emptied of CIQ forms...I know I can get a copy or so on board..what I am trying is to get hold of a dozen or so forms so that I can fill my forms up before my flight..save the trouble...