Bangkok's New City Motto Unveiled

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best tourism market slogan I ever saw was that from the Australian Northern Territory:

"You'll Never Never Know If You Never Never Go"

As a tourist marketing tool the BKK motto? should maybe be in a form that translates to the target markets?

On par with some Thai language tourist information ?

Wonder why these are in English?:...lol

http://businesstips....ound-the-world/

I notice the article you quote missquotes Hong Kong's "motto". It says: Hong Kong - "Asia's Word City". Is that because the Cantonese speak so beautifully?

glorious as if created by angels,

I thought Venice of the east, was stretching it a bit.

"I can feel an angel sliding up to me

And if I'm lucky then this one's a she"rolleyes.gif

Ratcatcher...

I'm outta likes today. This is good...very good...hah!

I wonder if I am the only one that didn't know that Bangkok had an "administration centre". I might have guessed that Bangkok's administration centre was actually in Hong Kong or Dubai. Do they think people will travel from around the world or even their hotel rooms to see the "administration centre", whatever the F that is?

Funny, i can find so many more positives than negatives about Bangkok. That's why i choose to live here. Regarding the motto....it's fine with me. I know many major cities i wouldn't live in, and that includes many in my country (Australia)

Works for me. Personally I adore Bangkok. There is a reason why the Conde Nast survey had it voted the top big city in the world. I think the place is amazing. I have never been to such a big city with the kind of positive energy that city has. The attitude of the local people is unsurpassed. I have never seen people as warm, friendly, open, and as good humored and light hearted (for a huge city) as in Bangkok. I love every day I am able to spend in this "glorious city of the angels". Of course the city has it's problems, but name me a city it's size that does not.