Anyone Know Where Sek Loso Is Playing Tonight?

stevehaigh

it was down the little soi at the fai faa (electricity) office. not a bad show but not very well attended, maybe half full. live music doesn't seem to do well in phuket for some reason unfortunately. they had the best, cleanest, pee bus i've ever seen. the rolls royce of portapotties

it was down the little soi at the fai faa (electricity) office. not a bad show but not very well attended, maybe half full. live music doesn't seem to do well in phuket for some reason unfortunately. they had the best, cleanest, pee bus i've ever seen. the rolls royce of portapotties

Wow, if that was the highlight of the show, glad we stayed late on the beach, then had a big draft at the Rawai Octoberfest.

Have seen him twice in Bangkok, one show squished in like sardines but luckily enough I was taller than 98% of the crowd. The other at Spice Club(?) I think is the name, basement of the Ambassador Suk 11. Came on about midnight played until 3:30 with a break. Great night, as mentioned in another thread, scores of babes.

The guy who said not everyone is as strong as him and able to take drugs? You guys really want to give him your money? Just asking......

Yes Sek is cool! I love him. I will give him money to buy drug too! Because his vocal and music terrificcccccccc

The guy who said not everyone is as strong as him and able to take drugs? You guys really want to give him your money? Just asking......

Yes Sek is cool! I love him. I will give him money to buy drug too! Because his vocal and music terrificcccccccc

if i didn't listen to bands/artists based on drug use, half my CDs would be gone, starting with Ozzy