Xbox Questions....?

PaulKemp

Im looking to buy an XBox to while away some time- but I dont know s#it about them- hopefully someone here can answer my questions??

I heard that you can get them at MBK? How much should I be prepared to pay, and what do I get with the console? I hate that place and the thought of being ripped off there again makes my blood boil.

Also, is it possible to link a modded xbox with one that hasn't been modded? Ive got a friend who has the clean version and we want to link them.

thanks for your help!

Hello.

Try going to Fortune or Pantip if you do not like MBK. I am not sure of the price of the 360, maybe 7-8k? It should be modded and come with a selection of games (of your choice) for that price also.

When you say you want to connect the two together? Do you mean to play online? If so, the modded 360 (yours) would be unable to go online to play against your friend (unmodded Xbox) as Microsoft will ban modded consoles.

Hey thanks for the answer!

Im not looking to play online, but we want to link them with a cable (ive heard you can do so- to play on two tv screens so the other guy doesnt cheat when we deathmatch... :)

As i said though, not too sure if you can do that?