Shopping Phuket

khall64au

Recently, shopping on Phuket has taken a turn for the better and more trendy stores are popping up all over the island. I'm researching a magazine article that promotes international class shopping on Phuket.

Does anyone know of recent "designer" store openings that sell funky decor, souvenirs and designer style clothing, etc ?

Thanks! :o

Recently, shopping on Phuket has taken a turn for the better and more trendy stores are popping up all over the island. I'm researching a magazine article that promotes international class shopping on Phuket.

Does anyone know of recent "designer" store openings that sell funky decor, souvenirs and designer style clothing, etc ?

The Plaza, Surin

Laguna Canal Shopping

The road and area out side of Laguna has loads of shops as well selling art, clothes and other stuff.

Not sure if they have had any new openings recently. Try looking at the most recent Thailand Property Report, they have a feature article of shopping in Phuket.

The Plaza, Surin

Laguna Canal Shopping

The road and area out side of Laguna has loads of shops as well selling art, clothes and other stuff.

Not sure if they have had any new openings recently. Try looking at the most recent Thailand Property Report, they have a feature article of shopping in Phuket.

Thanks Jimbob... I wrote that article in Thailand Property Report :D

Was just wondering if anyone knows of NEW upmarket stores around the island.