Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great link thanks to CharlieH........some very remarkable similarities to some of our members here.

Particularly like the troglodyte......whom I believe theblether has made self claim to ( yet I don't feel that he exhibits all the traits of the troglodyte).

Also fond of Ferrous Cranus...Grunter.....Necromancer and Evil Clown....all of which I could assign to some of our more illustrious members.

Good stuff.

Great link thanks to CharlieH........some very remarkable similarities to some of our members here.

Particularly like the troglodyte......whom I believe theblether has made self claim to ( yet I don't feel that he exhibits all the traits of the troglodyte).

Also fond of Ferrous Cranus...Grunter.....Necromancer and Evil Clown....all of which I could assign to some of our more illustrious members.

Good stuff.

theBether has already received the votes and is now officially an "eagle scout" and has to change his avatar to reflect it.......cheesy.gif

Looks like Tommo is going to be the trogladyte very soon...cheesy.gif

• Like 1

theBether has already received the votes and is now officially an "eagle scout" and has to change his avatar to reflect it.......cheesy.gif

Looks like Tommo is going to be the trogladyte very soon...cheesy.gif

Ah yes.....thanks CH, I see my mistake.....theblether does fit the guise of Eagle Scout to a tee.

Tommo the Troglodyte....does have a certain ring to it......albeit a dull drong from a very large cracked bell. biggrin.png

Not that we turn this into a blether fest ... but the OP, CharlieH has to get credit for this one ...

Eagle Scout Blether

post-104736-0-86852800-1350619260_thumb.

Well done to the OP ... clap2.gif

Yes thanks very much Charlie for totally ruining my street cred and carefully built up image annoyed.gifbiggrin.png

I notice that I'm looking a little bit jaundiced in my avatar, maybe a reflection of how I feel after a heavy drinking session with Smokie yesterdaydrunk.gif

427878_453956677975993_1597462565_n.jpg

The Haggis pizza was great though!!! licklips.gif

Right, anyway..........for gawds sake......will someone go back and give the Trogladyte one more Like!!!! How hard can it be !!! coffee1.gif

Right, anyway..........for gawds sake......will someone go back and give the Trogladyte one more Like!!!!

There be a new OP in the pub forum shortly, canvassing with the promise of free beverages for those who'll like #56 here... rolleyes.gif

Right, anyway..........for gawds sake......will someone go back and give the Trogladyte one more Like!!!!

There be a new OP in the pub forum shortly, canvassing with the promise of free beverages for those who'll like #56 here... rolleyes.gif

Woo Hoo!! Tommo now has the 6 Likes he requested!! biggrin.png

• Like 1

Tommo..........I'm a waitin for ya ! thumbsup.gif

post-109645-0-92510500-1350621725_thumb.

cheesy.gif

Do you have photos of us all?

Most of us must be grateful for your discretion...

SC

Cowboy....want this one, from your village people days ?

post-109645-0-36671100-1350622372_thumb.

cheesy.gif secret's out...oopps !

Edited by CharlieH

Tommo..........I'm a waitin for ya ! thumbsup.gif

post-109645-0-92510500-1350621725_thumb.

cheesy.gif

Do you have photos of us all?

Most of us must be grateful for your discretion...

SC

Cowboy....want this one, from your village people days ?

post-109645-0-36671100-1350622372_thumb.

cheesy.gif secret's out...oopps !

So much for expressing my gratitude in advance, and maintaining my anonymity, what with someone posting a picture of me out cruising in the motor on another thread...

SC

I was going to say "how <deleted>' hard is it to find 6 people to like a post made by Tommo?"....and then I realized it was Tommo that we were talking about.

Carry on.

biggrin.png

I was counting on it!

Ahem......come on then Tommo.....keep your side of the deal up. w00t.gif

BTW ... there are many excellent Forums other then the General with provides (mostly) 99% serious information about making our lives better in Thailand.

The other 1% ... post-104736-0-25875500-1350676464_thumb.

For a laugh ... check out How to grow a chicken ... down in the Farming Forum

Apologies to theblether ... but you do put yourself out there more often then not ... biggrin.png

BTW ... there are many excellent Forums other then the General with provides (mostly) 99% serious information about making our lives better in Thailand.

The other 1% ... post-104736-0-25875500-1350676464_thumb.

For a laugh ... check out How to grow a chicken ... down in the Farming Forum

Apologies to theblether ... but you do put yourself out there more often then not ... biggrin.png

To be fair I think I look quite fetching in that little outfit. smile.png