Poor Little Rich Boys

kennedy

How many do you think post on TV. Over many years in thailand I've seen many of them.They all made it on their own? That is what they want you to think.

I don't want to hear the envy word. I actually feel sorry for them.

Who exactly are we discussing.

People who are rich?

People who pretend to be rich?

People who are rich but just got there by good luck?

People who got there through the sweat of others?

Any of the above who don't deserve it?

Any of the above of short stature?

Any of the above who warrant our pity?

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

Yes darling I'll be there in a sec....I'm just replying to another of those vulgar lottery winners..........

Hey you! I don't mind being called vulgar, but lay off the lottery winner.... that's just wishful thinking on my part: I'm still saving up for a pot to p1$$ in. biggrin.png ....and you know all the others really are self-made men......... wink.png

Edited by Rob8891

i've found through my experience, that if you want riches & wealth.. then the best way to achieve it is to leech it from some sad sucker that already has it.

my missus (thai) is currently 'working' for another mia farang (rich husband in germany) who has a 20,000baht a day! gambling habit... this 'mark' is drunk daily and has no concept of money - if she runs out, a quick call & german husband sends her another 70k. Last week she wanted a new car.. husband blindly sent her 700k to buy a new yaris!

anyhow.. my missus (under my guidance) is doing very well out of this friendship with this silly woman (and her equally silly man). Hope your not reading this 'Wolfgang'..

i've found through my experience, that if you want riches & wealth.. then the best way to achieve it is to leech it from some sad sucker that already has it.

my missus (thai) is currently 'working' for another mia farang (rich husband in germany) who has a 20,000baht a day! gambling habit... this 'mark' is drunk daily and has no concept of money - if she runs out, a quick call & german husband sends her another 70k. Last week she wanted a new car.. husband blindly sent her 700k to buy a new yaris!

anyhow.. my missus (under my guidance) is doing very well out of this friendship with this silly woman (and her equally silly man). Hope your not reading this 'Wolfgang'..

The sex must be very good.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

A farang leeching of another farang. There are some lovely people out there !bah.gif

OR another farang believing his GF's lies about, how much money everyone else is getting from farang jai-deew00t.gif

A farang leeching of another farang. There are some lovely people out there !bah.gif

1st let me assure you that i am no pimp. The missus acts purely as a taxi, bodyguard, cash handler & general caretaker of this 50+year old mia farang. Before 'we' got involved with her, some local Thai so called 'friends' of hers were taking her for 50K baht a week!

such is life in the murky world of high stakes Hi-Lo & card games here.. 'we' (mrs hans) protect her to a certain extent from something she is addicted to and will never stop (the farang husband has no idea what she does with his monthly sent doe) while at the same time, skimming a bit off on top of the stipend that she pays for the runaround service.

am i amazed at the stupidity of some 'rich' farang in/outside thailand? In this dog eat dog world, yes...! and i'll (we'll) take 'em for all they got.

1st let me assure you that i am no pimp. The missus acts purely as a taxi, bodyguard, cash handler & general caretaker of this 50+year old mia farang. Before 'we' got involved with her, some local Thai so called 'friends' of hers were taking her for 50K baht a week!

such is life in the murky world of high stakes Hi-Lo & card games here.. 'we' (mrs hans) protect her to a certain extent from something she is addicted to and will never stop (the farang husband has no idea what she does with his monthly sent doe) while at the same time, skimming a bit off on top of the stipend that she pays for the runaround service.

am i amazed at the stupidity of some 'rich' farang in/outside thailand? In this dog eat dog world, yes...! and i'll (we'll) take 'em for all they got.

Crap, if I wanted a woman to support me, I'd just marry a wealthy American widow. There are lots and lots and lots of them. Take your pick. Do you want one with a huge ranch in Montana, or a different one on the beachfront in S. Calif?

But, then I'd have to put up with her chit, and forget that I'm a man. Same as if I was being a pimp as you claim to be, although I think you're just having a little fun there with all that chit running off your chin. :)

Crap, if I wanted a woman to support me, I'd just marry a wealthy American widow.

that might be a viable option if only they all weren't so darn butt ugly.. rolleyes.gif

Edited by HansVilder

You sound like a really nice couple!biggrin.png

• 5 weeks later...

I raise you

Some people may be motivated to take a more accurate look at following "hit" called Candy in which the inner Princess of this poor little rich boy Mr. Robbie Williams is hitting an old lady. Thank God the sound can me muted here and hopefully this hit will be played only by radio stations ; - )

: