Please Share Your Home Made Pizza Secrets In Cm

scorecard

My family all keen to make pizza at home. Would appreciate some advise please:

1. Where to buy pre-made frozen pizza bases, anywhere in CM.

2. The tomato paste base, is it the standard tomato paste who can readily buy in Rimping etc., or is a special blend?

3. The main cheese topping (added after the tomato paste), where to buy at a good price.

Thanks.

I hope you have a work permit for this.

I was hoping someone here would offer to support me for the WP. You?

Tis but jesting

I would add onion and slices of tomato to the topping which I would grill. Plus lots and lots of pepper.

I use old bread as the base. You know when you have 2 or 3 slices left but they are too old to be called fresh. I freeze and then grill them ready for my cheesy toasty evening.

You can buy the pre made pizza crust in the frozen section of Makro right beside the ice cream and across the aisle from the cheese and milk. Same area at both the Hang Dong and Super hwy stores.

Thanks to both members who mentioned Makro, I bought the bases packaged with the sauce, family made pizzas last night, very nice indeed. Will try my hand at a home made sauce.

The pizzas were quite delicious, but what gave me most pleasure was the family activity to prepare the toppings etc., put it all together etc., and I deliberately pushed them to work as a team, it was great, They watched it cook in the oven, sliced it into triangles etc. Great family event.

Proudly off to school this morning with left over pizza triangles for morning snack.

Thanks again.

I make the thinnest, crispiest pizza I can. I use a tortilla recipe. I roll the dough as thin as I can get it and place it in a 500 degree oven with a pizza peel. No toppings yet. I cook it for 90 seconds and then flip it for 60 more. It puffs up like crazy and comes out slightly brown, and crisp as a cracker. Brush lightly with sauce. Add a few toppings and cheese. Bake until you like what the cheese looks like. Don’t leave the oven at any stage as it can go from perfect to burnt in 20 seconds.

1 T. salt

2 t. Baking P.

3 C. flour

4 T. oil

Water (about 1.25 cups)

You can buy the pre made pizza crust in the frozen section of Makro right beside the ice cream and across the aisle from the cheese and milk. Same area at both the Hang Dong and Super hwy stores.

Thanks to both members who mentioned Makro, I bought the bases packaged with the sauce, family made pizzas last night, very nice indeed. Will try my hand at a home made sauce.

The pizzas were quite delicious, but what gave me most pleasure was the family activity to prepare the toppings etc., put it all together etc., and I deliberately pushed them to work as a team, it was great, They watched it cook in the oven, sliced it into triangles etc. Great family event.

Proudly off to school this morning with left over pizza triangles for morning snack.

Thanks again.

Did you let them each add there own toppings too a section of it. Can't get one unhappy pizza maker that way. Only happy ones.