Blasts From The Past - 80S And 90S Music.

Ron19

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're on form tigerfish! thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

And you like it?

I will nuance Tigerfish

oh no, we will have none of that, this is a quiet town. we cant upset the likes of ................ who have a political agenda and axe to grind that have been around this place since the year . and whos word is the written gospel !

Edited by tigerfish

on second thoughts, f..........um !

had a bet with myself i would never get to 2000 posts anyway.

live by the sword, die by the sword, getting tired of all the hypocrites around here anyway.

still at least you will get to find out where the inspiration came from for the avatar.

• Like 1

on second thoughts, f..........um !

had a bet with myself i would never get to 2000 posts anyway.

live by the sword, die by the sword, getting tired of all the hypocrites around here anyway.

still at least you will get to find out where the inspiration came from for the avatar.

Nice to have met you Mr. Tigerfish. And i respect the statement you madewai.gif

Also in respect dont you think i would be prejudiced and develop a 'controlled hypocrisy' by an avatar of a BURNING MONK on a forum that is frequented by Thailand enthusiasts? To me this means it is a signal you want to speak out and i caught it.

You cannot fool me into saying you did not expect a reaction when you decided to post your avatar. I sense you have some problems with Thailand and if there is anything i could do to help i offer my assistance to you. Perhaps a small chat would lighten things up.

I myself have difficulties trying to understand Scots and Aussies because this is the first time for me to be engaged in deeper and more meaningful conversations with, nice people heresmile.png, who do not speak my 'mother' language.

Little bit awkward and so is the next song title in dedication to the conversation with the dancer and the fish...smile.png, hope you oblige..

Apologies to this thread fellow enthusiasts for bringing too much text into the thread, it will not happen againwai.gif

Edited by Dancealot
  • Like 1

this thread needs such a shake up its not true !

i mean, not even a mention of men at work and its convict day down under. blink.png

guess this one will have to do for now and i am not even an Aussie or a Septic. biggrin.png

As far as Men at Work are concerned,Check out posts #169,#174 and #175 on page 7.You'll find acouple of thier better known ones there.