Is Appointment Needed For Affidavit Of Income At Us Consulate

watcharacters

I've made an appointment and saved having to make a special trip to Bangkok just for that. I like Bangkok but since I have a little time compression didn't want to have to go there on a mission for the verification letter.

My sincere thanks to all of you for your replies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Again, my thanks to all for the information given. The procedure at the consulate was flawless. the only wrench in the operation is that I somehow managed to not be able to find the confirmation of the appointment time on my lap's mail. My mistake. I got to the consulate early and explained I didn't know my appointment time. The Southeast Asian looking fellow who helped me simply looked at my passport and said I'm 2 hours early. He handed me the form to fill out and I was on my way. He along with the Thai appearing lady at the next window were a pleasure to deal with.

The last man I saw at window three was caucasian and he was just as pleasant and friendly as the two previous people who helped me.

The American expats in Chaing Mai are lucky to have such a facility in place I think.

Again, my thanks to all for the information given. The procedure at the consulate was flawless. the only wrench in the operation is that I somehow managed to not be able to find the confirmation of the appointment time on my lap's mail. My mistake. I got to the consulate early and explained I didn't know my appointment time. The Southeast Asian looking fellow who helped me simply looked at my passport and said I'm 2 hours early. He handed me the form to fill out and I was on my way. He along with the Thai appearing lady at the next window were a pleasure to deal with.

The last man I saw at window three was caucasian and he was just as pleasant and friendly as the two previous people who helped me.

The American expats in Chaing Mai are lucky to have such a facility in place I think.

Yes we are. Also I hope you managed to enjoy Chiang Mai while you were here.