About Notifing The Change Of Address To Sisaket

ralph aitken

Dear Isaan forum,

I am US citizen currently on retirement extension. It would be most thankful if you could advise me on how to notify the change of address or the stay after I move from Satun to Sisaket province.

I understand there are two papers,

1. Form for aliens to notify their change of address or their stay in the province for over 24 hours ( T.M. 28 )

Question: This form is a MUST or NOT ?

Do I fill out the form and go to the police station in Sisaket town or do I have to go all the way to Phibun Mangsahan Immigration?

Having to notify this within 48 hours, what if I could not make it in time ?

2. Notification form for house-master owner or the possessor of the residence where alien has stayed (not a T.M.)

The landlord does this form correct? at the police station or Phibun Mangsahan immigration?

"The 90 days reporting" if I live in Sisaket province, I have to do the reporting at Phibun Mangsahan Immigration, is this correct?

Your response is most appreciate.

Thanks very much

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

Sisaket province has its own Immigration located in Phusing (near Cambodian Border).

But they have their office in Sisaket open on Mondays and Fridays. When you’re driving to the Big-C on the 226 coming from town, just go straight, turn left after the traffic light and cross the railway.

You’ll see the immigration after about 250 meters on the right hand side.

Phibun Mangsahan is for people who live in Ubon province. I’d just drive to them and ask them how to go on. Good luck and welcome. wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai

Hi Ralph,

Sisaket province has its own Immigration located in Phusing (near Cambodian Border).

But they have their office in Sisaket open on Mondays and Fridays. When you’re driving to the Big-C on the 226 coming from town, just go straight, turn left after the traffic light and cross the railway.

Phibun Mangsahan is for people who live in Ubon province. I’d just drive to them and ask them how to go on. Good luck and welcome. wai2.gif

Sisaket office no longer opens on a friday, its Monday and Tuesdays. They seem very helpful too.

Ralph, I too moved to Sisaket area and tried a number of times to hand in a TM28 notification at 2 different Immigration offices. They are not interested and just told me to do my 90 day report (There) at the correct time with my current address on it, which i've done 2 times now with no problems. After showing a rental aggreement, they have also provided a Residence letter too (for 500b tea money).

Edited by DILLIGAD

Hi Ralph,

Hi Sirchai,

Thanks very much for your help with the information and direction.

And certainly glad with your kind thought.

May you have a great day.

Thank you

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

Sisaket office no longer opens on a friday, its Monday and Tuesdays. They seem very helpful too.

Ralph, I too moved to Sisaket area and tried a number of times to hand in a TM28 notification at 2 different Immigration offices. They are not interested and just told me to do my 90 day report (There) at the correct time with my current address on it, which i've done 2 times now with no problems. After showing a rental aggreement, they have also provided a Residence letter too (for 500b tea money).

Hi Diligad,

Thanks very much for the update on the working day hours. I am truly glad for your reply and your experience's sharing.

I hope you have a great day, Thank you.

Ralph

• Like 1

Hi Diligad,

Thanks very much for the update on the working day hours. I am truly glad for your reply and your experience's sharing.

I hope you have a great day, Thank you.

Ralph

If you need any advice about the area, PM me as I've been around these parts for quite a few years.

D

Hi Ralph,

Hi Sirchai,

Thanks very much for your help with the information and direction.

And certainly glad with your kind thought.

May you have a great day.

Thank you

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

You're welcome! You might find this map useful. Have a good day.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=214923170432669428134.000465f03d84d91df360b&msa=0&ll=15.125967,104.280725&spn=0.017441,0.015922&iwloc=0004bb0aec831ac3e56e2