Property Rental

I've bought a luxury condo in the Asoke area near BTS that will be completed by the 3rd quarter of this year. My plan is to move to Thailand in about 3-4 years and live in the condo. Meanwhile, I plan to lease out the condo. Is it difficult to find a tenant for such a condo (about 160 sq. meters, on par with he top tier developments, 5 minutes from BTS/MTR)? Approximately what price per sq. meter would I be able to lease it out at?

no is the answer shouldnt be diffuclut right now, but give it another year then it will be significantly more difficult. whats the building and Ill tell you the rental

Thanks for your help, it's the Domus, between Soi 16-18, which is scheduled to be completed later this year.

about 70,000-80,000 baht per month, but remember that if its a co lease you will get hit for income tax. If you want an agent to find you a tenant they will charge you 1 months rental. But beware that in my view the markets going to get very flooded and that you may find rents falling in 12 months time. also the 160m2 markets rather small for 3 beds (i assume its 3 beds). Market at 70k plus generally wants 200-250m2.

about 70,000-80,000 baht per month, but remember that if its a co lease you will get hit for income tax. If you want an agent to find you a tenant they will charge you 1 months rental. But beware that in my view the markets going to get very flooded and that you may find rents falling in 12 months time. also the 160m2 markets rather small for 3 beds (i assume its 3 beds). Market at 70k plus generally wants 200-250m2.

Thanks for your input. Not really sure if it's even worth the trouble (tenant, depreciation, tax, etc.), as I'll move to BKK in a few years anyway. Thanks again.