Bahrain Man Uses Gps To Find His Phone And Bags Ladyboy Thief

Rimmer

I'm glad the guy got his phone back from her. She doesn't set a good example in contrast to the many others who are good, decent people. But I'd have to add that that's one of the worst news reporting videos I've ever seen!

agree! no need to go public with a video clip.

I mean, it's ok if they'd want to include a video report but that was just so badly done! And they keep showing the same things, the guy, sort of smirking, and her, just sitting there doing nothing. Like, OK, I get your point already.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe you me; IF you can muster respect for a Katoey - it is already a very kind thing you can do, by addressing her as "SHE" ! - You would, if you were in HER shoes . . . . .

The expression "Walk A Mile In My Shoes" comes to mind: well let me tell you Naam: you and I wouldn't get very far in High-Heels, would we ? ? ?

wai.gifwai2.gifwai.gif

Jaap

Jaap,

there are transgender people with whom i deal once in a while and whom i respect very much. but give me one valid reason why i should muster some respect for a thief who offers sexual services based on false pretenses!

as a Pattaya resident (fortunately in the outskirts) i am nearly daily pissed off reading about the thievery, robbery and once in a while even more serious crimes comitted by these "ladies".

waiting patiently and with interest for your rebuttal wai.gif

p.s. i have no intention to walk in the shoes of a criminal no matter how high the heels are.

Its nothing to do with respect - its common decency and sensitivity for another human beings feelings.

'He-She' whatever.........

She can pick my pocket any time she likes !!

Being pickpocketed is not funny whether it's done by a ladyboy or not. One of my friends was pickpocketed the first night he arrived in Thailand and lost his credit cards, spending money, the lot.

Question number 1.....Why was he carrying the lot with him in the first place? goof.gif

It was the first time he had ever been to Thailand, he was with two friends and it was their first time too. When I came to Thailand the first time I had my wallet etc in my pocket, but unlike my friend I wasn't mongering, I was meeting a nice girl which was prearranged.

I'm glad the guy got his phone back from her. She doesn't set a good example in contrast to the many others who are good, decent people. But I'd have to add that that's one of the worst news reporting videos I've ever seen!

agree! no need to go public with a video clip.

I mean, it's ok if they'd want to include a video report but that was just so badly done! And they keep showing the same things, the guy, sort of smirking, and her, just sitting there doing nothing. Like, OK, I get your point already.

I'm not so sure - I get the impression that this particular 'lovely lady' is going to be fairly busy when she re-appears on WS thumbsup.giftongue.pngwub.png

Hopefully she'll meet some hunk of an expat, who will whisk her off her feet and the love of a good man will cause her to call a halt to her light-fingered ways. And they'll both live happily every after smile.png

• Like 1

"He" guys, "he"!smile.png

Au contraire kind Sir, I think you'll find its polite to address transgendered people according to the lifestyle they've chosen from themselves. This topic was covered in a recent Hollywood movie: Transamerica - a really excellent film if you get a chance to watch it.

He was born male and he will always be male, no matter how many operations he has or hormone pills he takes in an attempt to look like a female, he will always be male and nothing will change that. Sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9003

He was born male and he will always be male, no matter how many operations he has or hormone pills he takes in an attempt to look like a female, he will always be male and nothing will change that. Sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Yeah sure, you can always consider him male. That won't change the fact that some of them are as or more feminine than the "real" women out there. Sorry.

Au contraire kind Sir, I think you'll find its polite to address transgendered people according to the lifestyle they've chosen from themselves. This topic was covered in a recent Hollywood movie: Transamerica - a really excellent film if you get a chance to watch it.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Not talking about what these type of people actually are; but rather what is a polite form of addressing and referring to her in normal, everyday conversation.

You've no reason to apologise for your lask of empathy with others feelings - you live your life and I'll live mine.

• Like 2

Believe you me; IF you can muster respect for a Katoey - it is already a very kind thing you can do, by addressing her as "SHE" ! - You would, if you were in HER shoes . . . . .

The expression "Walk A Mile In My Shoes" comes to mind: well let me tell you Naam: you and I wouldn't get very far in High-Heels, would we ? ? ?

wai.gifwai2.gifwai.gif

Jaap

Jaap,

there are transgender people with whom i deal once in a while and whom i respect very much. but give me one valid reason why i should muster some respect for a thief who offers sexual services based on false pretenses!

as a Pattaya resident (fortunately in the outskirts) i am nearly daily pissed off reading about the thievery, robbery and once in a while even more serious crimes comitted by these "ladies".

waiting patiently and with interest for your rebuttal wai.gif

p.s. i have no intention to walk in the shoes of a criminal no matter how high the heels are.

Its nothing to do with respect - its common decency and sensitivity for another human beings feelings.

my question was not directed at you but here's my comment. there's human being who is a thief and a fraud. what kind of decency and sensitivity can a fraudulent thief demand from me?

• Like 2

Uhm, maybe this is more something for the Internet forum, but how can someone track a GPS phone?

Does it require specific things to do so?

As the ad says "there's an app for that". Basically the phone transmits its position (as given by the built-in GPS chip) to an online database, which you can consult if you have the login code.

Similar aps available on Android and for tablets and laptops.

Apple's Find My iPhone service is a free service available to all iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad owners that can help you find your iDevice if it gets lost or stolen. Find My iPhone uses WiFi triangulation and/or real-GPS tracking to locate your device and display it's location on the Me.com website or from another iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using the Find My iPhone App.

Good informative post but the topic is well flogged to death. :)

Having consulted a friend that has a ladyboy nephew I understand that Thai females refer to them as 'he'.

Hmm that's strange, everyone I know in my part of town refer to them as 'she'.

You could always move, you know, and that's not strange...but, staying there is.

Edited by unanimosity

"The victim was identified as Mr. Ali Maki Mohsen Maki"

What a name.... if you say it quickly it has a kind of ring to it (no pun intended).

I'd also like to know at what point the guys pants were picked,.. when they were around his ankles whilst he was getting a breast-to-knees massage?

most of the ladyboys on the beach and in walking street are pickpockets that wear dresses purely as a disguise, they are very aggressive and often times violent and certainly dont behave like ladies despite insisting that they be treated as such. Im sure there are very nice ladyboys, but not in the public areas of Pattaya

most of the ladyboys on the beach and in walking street are pickpockets that wear dresses purely as a disguise, they are very aggressive and often times violent and certainly dont behave like ladies despite insisting that they be treated as such. Im sure there are very nice ladyboys, but not in the public areas of Pattaya

My observation is that most of the more feminine, well-mannered ladyboys are working regular jobs (admin, hairstylists, restaurants, clean cabarets, retail etc).

The shop didn't buy it so they weren't charged ???????

I would suggest that the shop would be charged with 'Knowingly contributing' in other words they could possibly be part of a whole operation rebirthing phones stolen from tourists to become Thai iPhones.??

Guess that means Investigation time...........Oh well! the next victim probably wont have the locator app

coffee1.gif

If some guy liked wearing chicken costumes, even though he was a pecker - and enjoyed clucking, would his being refereed to as a Cock offend indoctrinated postmodernist 'thinkers'?

thumbsup.gif

It might. Just as much as him being called a chicken may offend those who are stuck in the outdated past thumbsup.gif

Genetically yes, but its polite to refer to such a person as a she wai.gif

I'm a fatass but It would be polite of you to refer to me as thin.

(Sorry, a guy is still a guy no matter how much makeup he wears.)

As many others have mentioned before, gender is a very different matter from being "fat/thin" or "tall/short". It is a psychological and very emotional matter, especially if you feel that you were born into the wrong kind of body.

(Sorry, bigots will still be bigots no matter how witty they may appear.)

Uhm, maybe this is more something for the Internet forum, but how can someone track a GPS phone?

Does it require specific things to do so?

As the ad says "there's an app for that". Basically the phone transmits its position (as given by the built-in GPS chip) to an online database, which you can consult if you have the login code.

Similar aps available on Android and for tablets and laptops.

Apple's Find My iPhone service is a free service available to all iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad owners that can help you find your iDevice if it gets lost or stolen. Find My iPhone uses WiFi triangulation and/or real-GPS tracking to locate your device and display it's location on the Me.com website or from another iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch using the Find My iPhone App.

I also have an app called "Gotchya" and if someone tries to open my iPhone it asks for a password and as soon as 1 digit or number is typed incorrectly the phone snaps a picture or the thief and then not only can I get the GPS location but it also gives me a picture to show the police as well.

Its still a bloke!

Well I guess you could say your half rightwhistling.gif