Pickup - Which Is The Most Comfortable Ride And Fuel Economy?

thaicruze

Another one Jealous. 1 Cruze. Leather. Blacked out like the batman car. People go in there and piss in their nickers.

Next to that I will have a massive pearly white D-Max. Leather. Navigation. Bed dividers and nets. Also a lid. It'll be sick. It'll be super HiSo and all the bitches will pee even more.

Think you need to find a girl friend. rolleyes.gif

My girlfriend pees every time she gets into my Cruze.

That must be annoying, does the Cruze have the same effect on your wife? Maybe the ladies are pissing themselves laughing at something in your Cruze. Wonder what that could be?

BTW you mentioned early in the X1 thread you mentioned your wife would say you were an idiot if you wasting money on something as stupid as a big face car". How does she feel about a HiSo white urine soaked D-max?

• Like 2

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next to that I will have a massive pearly white D-Max.

massive ??

until one like this come next to you also 4 door pickup in Thailand http://www.one2car.c...R_H3T/J25120186

I didn't see anything in the add about potential affect on bladder control, but I can only assume that it would be a major issue with the Hummer. I assume being an American vehicle there must be a warning sticker in there somewhere!!

massive ??

until one like this come next to you also 4 door pickup in Thailand http://www.one2car.c...R_H3T/J25120186

I didn't see anything in the add about potential affect on bladder control, but I can only assume that it would be a major issue with the Hummer. I assume being an American vehicle there must be a warning sticker in there somewhere!!

I think this is the ultimate hi-so car...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

post-156158-13518449608897_thumb.jpg

How does she feel about a HiSo white urine soaked D-max?

I'm pissing myself right now - in the laughing sense.. cheesy.gif

I'm little late to this party...but 'urine soaked' D-max...or Cruze...is not what I'll call a 'pussy mobile' laugh.png

Good to see that TC has grown a sense of humor, even if it is a bit left-field clap2.gif

Not that I am casting any aspersions, my PJS doesn't put me much further up the ladder, but I am happy with that and don't make claims to be anything else.

Here's a really simple "How hi-so is my car?" test: Go park right at the lobby entrance of a 5-star hotel in Bangkok in the afternoon or early evening, and see how long it takes for them to kick you out (tour vans excluded!), or indeed for you to start feeling a little embarrassed by the company around you wink.png

I posit that a well presented PJS or Fortuner will get to stay there magnitudes longer than any pickup, eco car, or Jap/American B/C/D class wink.png

Agreed, in the pickup they will send TC straight around to the loading dock assuming he is delivering pineapples.

..I wouldn't be embarrassed in one of those...and I don't think anybody will have guts to kick you out wink.png

post-60959-0-20588600-1351864122_thumb.j

This is true enough, but there are other issues with non-standard fuels that have to be taken into account. Short- and long-term availability, for example. Also the low price is dependent on low tax rates, which could be changed.

Sadly you seem out of date with your information.

Non-standard fuel as you say is very standard world wide and there is a surplus of it where oil based products like LPG, gas, and diesel have more market influance and surly will go up as the world economy improves.

NGV is taxed higer than Diesel. and they keep extending the tax break on diesel. but how long will that last and diesel will raise 5 baht.

NGV is the largest growing segment in Thailand, It is here to stay.

First week Honda offered it's new City NGV 18,000 were ordered. Better than any gas or diesel offering

Sadly your ideas are well based on past facts and untruths or myths

This is true enough, but there are other issues with non-standard fuels that have to be taken into account. Short- and long-term availability, for example. Also the low price is dependent on low tax rates, which could be changed.

Non-standard fuel as you say is very standard world wide and there is a surplus of it where oil based products like LPG, gas, and diesel have more market influance and surly will go up as the world economy improves.

NGV is taxed higer than Diesel. and they keep extending the tax break on diesel. but how long will that last and diesel will raise 5 baht.

NGV is the largest growing segment in Thailand, It is here to stay.

First week Honda offered it's new City NGV 18,000 were ordered. Better than any gas or diesel offering

Sadly your ideas are well based on past facts and untruths or myths

A good info website here... http://pttweb2.pttplc.com/webngv/en/kw_df.aspx

But it doesn't mention how much gas is left.. PTT said 2 years ago that there was about 16 years of gas left at the then current consumption (gulf of Thailand)

This may be the reason they are going for the area between Thailand and Cambodia as they believe there are huge reserves there. Ngv and LPG is still subsidized and is actually at a low rate.. and is rising as well.

I'm glad to hear it. However much of it was based on a friend's experiences with one of these vehicles. He had problems trying to fill his tank in some parts of the country on a trip he made earlier this year. Even around Pattaya I dont see many places selling these alternative fuels, though I did notice a new one on Sukumvit the other day. I also wonder about repairs and parts availability in case of breakdowns.

I am a bit surprised by the vain attempts of TC on this "hi-so" thing. That he imagines he will look hi-so just from having a pickup beats me.

For Thais, being "hi-so" means so many other things apart from having a foreign imported car. Obviously, it never crossed TC's mind. :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

Another one Jealous. 1 Cruze. Leather. Blacked out like the batman car. People go in there and piss in their nickers.

Next to that I will have a massive pearly white D-Max. Leather. Navigation. Bed dividers and nets. Also a lid. It'll be sick. It'll be super HiSo and all the bitches will pee even more.

I have a new Isuzu, and the only bitch that pees in it is the Akita.

I am pretty happy with it, but I hate the color of the seats, and it does not have cruise control. I liked the Ford, but as I live out in the country, I think the Isuzu was the best choice.

• 2 weeks later...

massive ??

Ha! That's only an H3, barely bigger than a Thai-sized SUV or pickup. You should try the H2, that thing is a beast. A good friend of mine had one a few years back, it was like driving farm equipment, but with leather seats. He usually got like 12MPG (around 5km/l). I'd love to see somebody driving one of those around in BKK traffic.