Things To Do In Nai Yang?

BTM

Hi,

We are now living in the Nai Yang area and was hoping some expats up this way can let us know of any great places to go to.

So far we have found a couple of great restaurants and bars - Siam Beach Club and one or two other beachfront places.

Is there any other places that we should go an see within 15 minutes from the Dewa?

Thanks

Edited by BTM

I know one very nice elderly Swedish couple who live there. They said that there is an Swedish community in the area and they are not really picky about the nationality of the people.

That might be one starting point to get more information. So if some day you wish to know more about it, PM me your email address and I can forward it to them.

Living up north gives us all the quietness.. but sometimes a bit too much of it :)

If you are willing to travel around the Island, then there is naturally more things to do. East side of the Island is Bang Rong pier where you can get an 150B boat trip to Koh Yao islands on the Phan Nga bay.

Maybe take a kiteboarding lesson?

They closed last week.. apparantly they move down to Chalong for 6 months of the year... yes it was on my to do list, but left it to late.

Ideal place for plane spotting. Don't forget your notebook and pencil.......

haha.

Beach towel, an esky with wine and a book.

Yes I have done that a few times.. nice cheap clean fun!

I know one very nice elderly Swedish couple who live there. They said that there is an Swedish community in the area and they are not really picky about the nationality of the people.

That might be one starting point to get more information. So if some day you wish to know more about it, PM me your email address and I can forward it to them.

Living up north gives us all the quietness.. but sometimes a bit too much of it smile.png

If you are willing to travel around the Island, then there is naturally more things to do. East side of the Island is Bang Rong pier where you can get an 150B boat trip to Koh Yao islands on the Phan Nga bay.

Great info thanks!

cheers all.

Sunsetbar nearly at the end of the beach strip is a nice place to watch the sunset and meet tourists and expats.friendly thai staff.Wats bar in the beginning of beach strip is nai yangs night stop.many airline crews and yachties.sirinathnationalpark for beaching great,still no hassle from vendors.for play pool and chess meet the bikers at caferacers .Nai Yang seafood restaurant is worth a look too.or find your personel karoke.there is always one to have some fun.thanyapura intl.school offers a gym with 50m pool.