Anyone Help With A Translation Please?

lesw

Hi, I placed another thread the other day asking for help with a translation and someone helped for which I am very grateful. I realise this forum isn't here to provide translations so I hope the administrator and other forum members will allow me just one more request and I promise this is the last.

So, could anyone help and translate the small conversation below. I tried with Google and they give the English words but probably loose the actual meaning.

It's between two female friends if that changes the meaning at all, I'll just call them "S" and "K".

If anyone can do this a big thanks and apologies to anyone I upset by asking for this help.

S

ขอบใจมากนะจ๊ะ

K

สบายดีมั้ยพี่สาว ตอนนี้อยู่บ้านเฉยเบื่อมากกกกด

• อยากจะไปหาเงินแต่ก็ต้องรอไปก่อน
  • เพราะต้องไปไทยกลับมายากจะไปทำงานกับพี่

S

สบายดีจ๊ะอิจฉาจังเลยจะได้ไปอีกแล้ว

K

จะฝากซื้ออะไรมั้ย

S

ขอบใจนะถ้าอยากได้อะไรแล้วจะบอก

Here's what I get which should be fairly accurate. I'm sure anything I've messed up will be corrected by the forum experts.

Cheers!

S

ขอบใจมากนะจ๊ะ - Thanks a lot!

K

สบายดีมั้ยพี่สาว ตอนนี้อยู่บ้านเฉยเบื่อมากกกกด - How are you sister? Now I'm just at home extremely bored.

อยากจะไปหาเงินแต่ก็ต้องรอไปก่อน - I want to look for money, but have to wait first.

เพราะต้องไปไทยกลับมายากจะไปทำงานกับพี่ - Because I need to return to Thailand. I want to work with you. (assumes อยาก instead of ยาก)

S

สบายดีจ๊ะอิจฉาจังเลยจะได้ไปอีกแล้ว - I'm OK, I'm extremely jealous you've gone again.

K

จะฝากซื้ออะไรมั้ย - Do you want me to buy you anything?

S

ขอบใจนะถ้าอยากได้อะไรแล้วจะบอก - Thanks, if I want anything, I'll let you know.

> เพราะต้องไปไทยกลับมายากจะไปทำงานกับพี่ - Because I need to return to Thailand. I want to work with you. (assumes อยาก instead of ยาก)

Because if I need to go to Thailand it will be difficult to come back (to here). I will go to to work with you.

ps. the lack of spaces between sentences makes it hard to translate them.

Edited by kriswillems

I appear to have ruffled some feathers but not Thanking everyone again who have posted replies to my request for help. If I have offended anyone, my apologies, I am indeed very grateful for anyone taking the time to help me.

My Sincere Thanks to all

Les

From my resident linguist -

S: Thank you so much.

K: How are you sister? right now I just do nothing at home, very boring.

Want to make money, but have to wait because need to go to Thailand,

when I come back I would like to work with you.

S: I am jealous you get to go .......... again.

K: Do you want me to buy anything for you?

s: Thanks. I will tell you if I want something.

(Which confirms previous translation. 'Sister' not necessarily actual sister of course.)

Edited by crazydrummerpauly