Any Good Laptop Bargains On At The Moment?

phuketsub

Does anyone happen to know of any really good bargains on a good laptop (not Apple) at the moment. I am especially interested in a machine+router package to set up a second computer at home.

Any help appreciated; the long-term prospects for my marriage hang in the balance...

• Like 1

Some good prices in the basement of Big C. Just the other day I noticed some basic notebooks for less than 9,000 baht. Quite a few shops selling them. I can think of at least 5 shops. Price - all depends what sort of spec you need.

I agree, there prices are better than most places and they have quite a good selection as well

Some good prices in the basement of Big C. Just the other day I noticed some basic notebooks for less than 9,000 baht. Quite a few shops selling them. I can think of at least 5 shops. Price - all depends what sort of spec you need.

I agree, there prices are better than most places and they have quite a good selection as well

okay...thanks to both of you...I went to IT City yesterday to return a damaged UPS unit (victim of recent power surges) and was not very impressed by the selection/customer service there...