British Summer Time Finishes On 28Th October

LeungKen

Neither can i to be honest but this morning at 10am they showed the game here in full so if you didnt stay up and watch it the alternative is now there to watch it with your whiskey an weetabix biggrin.png without looking on the net first.

• Like 2

I think with true having the Champions League repeats in the morning it is better than ever now.

Agree and as a neutral I don't have an urgency to know the score.......just have to make sure not to put a news channel on TV beforehand.......I've been caught out often with that tape thing that runs along the bottom. w00t.gif

I think with true having the Champions League repeats in the morning it is better than ever now.

Agree and as a neutral I don't have an urgency to know the score.......just have to make sure not to put a news channel on TV beforehand.......I've been caught out often with that tape thing that runs along the bottom. w00t.gif

Not to many decent news channels on true now, so easy to avoid the score if you don't go online to check.

But i still get up at any god forbidden hour to watch united as i have to watch live, my missus reckoned one morning that my gik had called and i was up talking to her, but i later had to explain i no have gik, it was my alarm to wake me up for the game.

We laugh about it now, i just say my gik will be calling me at 2am.biggrin.png