Thai Muslims Protest At Danish Embassy

george

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:o

My opined two Bhat. Hey!

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on Muslim streets on 9/11/2001, when 3,000 people from 80 countries where butchered in the name of extreme Islam in New York. I saw mostly only rejoicing and jubilance for the most part.

Similarly I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim Streets, when 323 School Children and teachers were butchered at BESLAN, Russia.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim streets for the Bali massacre of over 200 mostly western tourist.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim street when 88 people most Jewish Tourist were killed in a bomb attack at the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim Street for 11 March 2004 Madrid train bombings which killed 191 people and wounded 2,050.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on Muslim streets on 7 July 2005 when 52 Londoners on their way to work where killed.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran outrage on Muslim streets on about Muslim extremists, in Iraq, killing over 9,000 of their fellow Muslims in the last 13 months. Nor of those Muslims Killed In Saudia Arabia and elsewhere.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim streets when the worst of Islam, the Taliban and their murderous ally and co-government ,Al Queda, destroyed a centuries old irreplaceable Buddhist Shrine In Afghanistan.

0301-03.jpg

Undated photo of the world's tallest statue of Buddha measuring 53 meters (175 feet) in Bamiyan, 125 kilometers (90 miles) west of Kabul in Afghanistan. Supreme Commander of the Taliban Mullah Mohammad Omar had ordered the destruction of all statues in Afghanistan, including the centuries-old Buddha in Bamiyan, and armed Taliban troops fanned out across the country Thursday to implement the supreme leader's order. (AP Photo)

This is what is left:

DSCF0455.jpg

I see no outrage on the Muslim streets about the innumerable volumes of anti-Christian and Anti-Jewish and Anti-Buddhist Caricatures omnipresent for decades in the Arab, Iranian and Muslim Press depicting far more insults and degradations upon these non-Muslims.

Break the Muslim Boycott Buy Danish products!!!

SupportDenmark1EN.png

A Sample of Danish product we can buy and help in supporting the Danish against this fallacious and disingenuous Muslim economic boycott. Please Add others you are aware of.

Carlsberg and Tuborg Beers.

famous Danish cheese

Danish Havarti cheese

“Arla Foods” arla_logo_m_bg.gif

Arla owns White Clover Dairy, a Wisconsin company so buy that brand. It comes under White Clover and Holland Farm.

Danish Crown hams ( DAK (sold at Sam clubs)... baby back ribs, because they come from Denmark.

You shop online at The Danish Foodshop and Danish Deli Foods

You can also buy gorgious Danish porcelain Danish porcelain and LEGO for the kids

Bizrate Gifts from Denmark

List of Danish Companies

PM believes that violence will not spur during gathering of Muslim devouts at Danish Embassy

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said that violence should not spur up at the gathering of Muslim devouts at the Danish Embassy in Bangkok. He said security officers will be at the site to ensure safety in the area.

In Tehran, hundreds of angry protesters hurled stones and fire bombs at the Danish Embassy in the Iranian capital Monday to protest publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad. Police used tear gas and surrounded the walled villa to hold back the crowd. It was the second attack on a Western mission in Tehran on Monday.

Earlier in the day, 200 student demonstrators threw stones at the Austrian Embassy, breaking windows and starting small fires. The mission was targeted because Austria holds the presidency of the European Union. Thousands more people joined violent demonstrations across the world to protest publication of the caricatures of Muhammad, and the Bush administration appealed to Saudi Arabia to use its influence among Arabs to help ease tensions in the Middle East and Europe.

Afghan troops shot and killed four protesters, some as they tried to storm a U.S. military base outside Bagram — the first time a protest over the issue has targeted the United States. A teenage boy was killed when protesters stampeded in Somalia. The EU issued stern reminders to 18 Arab and other Muslim countries that they are under treaty obligations to protect foreign embassies.

PM Thaksin said although demonstrations in other parts of the world had caused deaths and injuries, he believes demonstration in Thailand will be a peaceful one.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 07 Febuary 2006

And my 2 Satangs worth after watching the mid morning news of continuing violent events over a cartoon effigy :o

Maybe its time to take the "Enola Gay" out of mothballs, and put the old girl back to work :D

Much better, thanks for explanation and agree fully. Religious wars have IMO always been a matter of "my imaginary friend is better than yours".

:D ... :D

Thai Muslims look like good people! very peaceful!

Muslim rebels kill two soldiers, two civilians in Thailand

13:16 2006-01-30

Suspected Muslim separatist rebels fatally shot two soldiers, a teacher and a government bureaucrat in the latest violence in Thailand's restive south, officials said Monday. About 10 suspected rebels opened fire Sunday on soldiers guarding a railway station in Narathiwat province's Ruesor district, killing two soldiers, said Police Maj. Gen. Yongyuth Charoenwanich.

A few hours later, suspected rebels shot dead 38-year-old schoolteacher Hama Daeyideen as he returned from work in nearby Pattani province's Yarang district, Police Maj. Gen. Kokiart Wongworachat.

Also in Yarang, two gunmen stormed the house of bureaucrat Somsak Musamee, 41, and shot him to death, Kokiart said.

More than 1,200 people have been killed in the past two years in attacks the government has blamed on a shadowy group that wants to create an independent Islamic state in southern Thailand, a predominantly Muslim area where many have long complained of discrimination in the Buddhist-majority country.

Since the beginning of 2006, 38 people have been killed in Thailand's three southernmost provinces of Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat, reports the AP.

I.L.

Source : Pravda.ru

Eatdog, you'd better open your eyes far more ... :o

I saw some post where somebody hoped the young Muslims would become more democratic ...

Please open your eyes too. These youngsters àre the killers and suicide bombers !

The radical Danish-Muslim youngsters said they would be suicide-bombing Danmark in the near future. The youngsters are the most dangerous of all (radical) Muslims !

My opined two Bhat. Hey!

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on Muslim streets on 9/11/2001, when 3,000 people from 80 countries where butchered in the name of extreme Islam in New York. I saw mostly only rejoicing and jubilance for the most part.

Similarly I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim Streets, when 323 School Children and teachers were butchered at BESLAN, Russia.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim streets for the Bali massacre of over 200 mostly western tourist.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim street when 88 people most Jewish Tourist were killed in a bomb attack at the Egyptian resort of Sharm al-Sheikh.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim Street for 11 March 2004 Madrid train bombings which killed 191 people and wounded 2,050.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on Muslim streets on 7 July 2005 when 52 Londoners on their way to work where killed.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran outrage on Muslim streets on about Muslim extremists, in Iraq, killing over 9,000 of their fellow Muslims in the last 13 months. Nor of those Muslims Killed In Saudia Arabia and elsewhere.

I saw no expressions of peaceful dedication as principled within the Quoran nor outrage on the Muslim streets when the worst of Islam, the Taliban and their murderous ally and co-government ,Al Queda, destroyed a centuries old irreplaceable Buddhist Shrine In Afghanistan.

0301-03.jpg

Undated photo of the world's tallest statue of Buddha measuring 53 meters (175 feet) in Bamiyan, 125 kilometers (90 miles) west of Kabul in Afghanistan. Supreme Commander of the Taliban Mullah Mohammad Omar had ordered the destruction of all statues in Afghanistan, including the centuries-old Buddha in Bamiyan, and armed Taliban troops fanned out across the country Thursday to implement the supreme leader's order. (AP Photo)

This is what is left:

DSCF0455.jpg

I see no outrage on the Muslim streets about the innumerable volumes of anti-Christian and Anti-Jewish and Anti-Buddhist Caricatures omnipresent for decades in the Arab, Iranian and Muslim Press depicting far more insults and degradations upon these non-Muslims.

SupportDenmark1EN.png

A Sample of Danish product we can buy and help in supporting the Danish against this fallacious and disingenuous Muslim economic boycott. Please Add others you are aware of.

famous Danish cheese

Danish Havarti cheese

Arla owns White Clover Dairy, a Wisconsin company so buy that brand. It comes under White Clover and Holland Farm.

Danish Crown hams ( DAK (sold at Sam clubs)... baby back ribs, because they come from Denmark.

You can also buy gorgious Danish porcelain Danish porcelain and LEGO for the kids

List of Danish Companies

I couldn't agree more, a quote from the clash of civilisations springs to mind. 'Islam has got bloody borders'.

You could have also mentioned the Arab militias from Sudan extending their rape, murder and torture of victims to Christian villages in neighbouring Chad. The whole furore started out as a joke (similar to the one that caused 100 deaths when the Miss world contest was held in Nigeria) but now has become extremely important for the future of free speech.

ALL democratic nations should stand together on this with their press taking a lead and printing the pictures, shame on Jack Straw for having no backbone and shame on the BBC here too for caving in.

Furthermore all democratic Countries should close their Embassies in any Country which allows rioters to torch a foreign embassy.

Imho now is not the time for appeasement, when the mainstream Muslims take back moral control of their religion from the filth that purports to represent them I'll be the first to acknowledge this.

Here is the URL of the original newspaper which started it...

http://www.jp.dk/english_news/

Just calculate the % of the news there which is related to the cartoon issue...

Edited by devil_dog

My opined two Bhat. Hey!

0301-03.jpg

This is what is left:

DSCF0455.jpg

SupportDenmark1EN.png

famous Danish cheese

Danish Havarti cheese

List of Danish Companies

A very good posting, thank you very much for the support, I'm a Dane and not anti muslim, I lived and worked 30 years in muslim countries in the Middle East, I have trained a lot of young arab pilots in various airlines around that part of the world, the vast majority of muslims are nice and gentle people, I have many muslim friends.

It's a shame that the minority of fanatics shall rule the world with terror and killing inocent people,even their fellow muslims.

As far as the cartoons go........if the shoe fits....

you know the rest.

Hi

Got to have my say as well!

We are supposed to sit and watch videos of people having their throats cut and being beheaded all in the name of Islam.

Whilst the publication of a few cartoons represents the ultimate insult to their religion, however I am told that the Muslim papers daily publish derogatory cartoons about Israel and their faith.

Hypocrisy of the worst kind.

TBWG

we have had many a topic about falangs in thailand respecting, not neccassaarily agreeing with what goes on without protest and killing. on the whole the falang conforms why can they not conform and just get on with life.

why oh why can the muslims not respect other peoples countries , properties and lifestyles,

i would hazard a guess if foriegners acted as they do on thier own soil thier would be bloody murder.

the muslim community are segregating themselves from the rest of society and i fully believe that thier will be a back lash through out the western world some time soon, because lets face it enough is enough and unfortunatey this is what the fundamentalists want.

we have had many a topic about falangs in thailand respecting, not neccassaarily agreeing with what goes on without protest and killing. on the whole the falang conforms why can they not conform and just get on with life.

why oh why can the muslims not respect other peoples countries , properties and lifestyles,

i would hazard a guess if foriegners acted as they do on thier own soil thier would be bloody murder.

the muslim community are segregating themselves from the rest of society and i fully believe that thier will be a back lash through out the western world some time soon, because lets face it enough is enough and unfortunatey this is what the fundamentalists want.

:o The radicals are, at one moment, going too far, ever for their own governements. They've killed one of our most celebrated movie makers (Theo van Gogh), who made a film with Hirschi Ali (voted European of the year ... though she originated from Somalia [black]) about Islam misfits ... When does the west (and the east) stop these 'centralist' (as in between the east and the west) blokes.

Let the easterns run west and the westerns run east, they [radical Muslims] are in between and crushed without a single shot ... :D

EDIT : While = Though (changed it, translation error)

Edited by FlyingDutchman

Hmmm apart from cheese can't and Hans Christian Anderson books I can't think of any other products that could be boycotted. Feel free add to the list....

How about services...Denmark have the largest containerised shipping line in the world.. owned by AP Moeller-Maersk.

Hmmm apart from cheese can't and Hans Christian Anderson books I can't think of any other products that could be boycotted. Feel free add to the list....

B&O

SAS (With Norway and Sweden) buy the whole fleet :o

MAERSK...yeah...buy a container.

UPS! Sorry chuchok...you where quicker than me....

Rent a couple of Danish movies at Movietime...no no not that kind of Danish movies!!!! Adams abletree...it even has a sweet side story about a muslim guy in there.

Man that is depressing i am Danish and cant find more than 4 items...I have been here to long...

Edited by Oishi

Toys for kids (and adults :D )................LEGO !!! I'm not Danish, but think I have met some of the nicest people in the world....Danish....and the Ladies.....Oh my gosh..the Ladies :D

but...I'm married now :o

LaoPo

Brilliant letter in the Bkk Post about this current hoo haa that's going on. Too right I say!!

Is there an on-line version of this letter anywhere?

That Danish food shop, http://www.danishfood.net/ has some great stuff on it, you can have a nice little grocery shopping spree pretty cheaply. I hope the delivery charges to Thailand aren't too high...

Edited by dantilley

It is disappointing but sadly not unexpected to read alot of your responses to the happennings around the world. The muslim-bashers amongst you (what we used to call paki-bashers in UK) would feel right at home here in Denmark, where it is perfectly acceptable to spout almost any kind of filth, as long as it is directed at non-whites, muslim or not.

It is impossible to make any informed statements about the 'Muhammad' 'caricatures' without having a semblance of background information, that the majority of you clearly lack. Anything else is just posture, a kind of literal masturbation, where you try to raise each other in absurd generalisations and offensive language.

For the record, the vast and silent majority of muslims in Denmark are angered and appalled by the continual 'bully-boy' tactics employed by the 'free and independent' Danish press. Muslims in particular and immigrants in general are consistently picked on for smear campaigns, ridicule and general 'putting the boot in'. The vast and silent majority of Danish muslims are equally appalled by the violent reactions to the 'caricatures'. The vast and silent majority of Danish muslims, much like the vast and silent majority of ethic Danes, merely want a good job, a place to live and raise their children and the possibility of giving their children some of the opportunities they themselves did not have.

If you feel a boycot of Danish goods will make you feel better or improve the situation, then feel free to do so. If you feel that buying Danish goods will make you feel better or improve the situation, please do that. If you feel that repeatedly publishing a 'caricature' of a significant part of the global population's chosen deity, will do anything but make you feel good, you have your head planted firmly up your arse.

The editor of the Danish newspaper, Jyllands Posten, has his head planted very firmly up his arse.

My opined two Bhat. Hey!

0301-03.jpg

This is what is left:

DSCF0455.jpg

SupportDenmark1EN.png

famous Danish cheese

Danish Havarti cheese

List of Danish Companies

A very good posting, thank you very much for the support, I'm a Dane and not anti muslim, I lived and worked 30 years in muslim countries in the Middle East, I have trained a lot of young arab pilots in various airlines around that part of the world, the vast majority of muslims are nice and gentle people, I have many muslim friends.

It's a shame that the minority of fanatics shall rule the world with terror and killing inocent people,even their fellow muslims.

But if most muslims are so nice where are their protests as listed in the above? Action speaks louder than words (Or as the Yanks would say "money talks, bullshit walks)

It is disappointing but sadly not unexpected to read alot of your responses to the happennings around the world. The muslim-bashers amongst you (what we used to call paki-bashers in UK) would feel right at home here in Denmark, where it is perfectly acceptable to spout almost any kind of filth, as long as it is directed at non-whites, muslim or not.

It is impossible to make any informed statements about the 'Muhammad' 'caricatures' without having a semblance of background information, that the majority of you clearly lack. Anything else is just posture, a kind of literal masturbation, where you try to raise each other in absurd generalisations and offensive language.

For the record, the vast and silent majority of muslims in Denmark are angered and appalled by the continual 'bully-boy' tactics employed by the 'free and independent' Danish press. Muslims in particular and immigrants in general are consistently picked on for smear campaigns, ridicule and general 'putting the boot in'. The vast and silent majority of Danish muslims are equally appalled by the violent reactions to the 'caricatures'. The vast and silent majority of Danish muslims, much like the vast and silent majority of ethic Danes, merely want a good job, a place to live and raise their children and the possibility of giving their children some of the opportunities they themselves did not have.

If you feel a boycot of Danish goods will make you feel better or improve the situation, then feel free to do so. If you feel that buying Danish goods will make you feel better or improve the situation, please do that. If you feel that repeatedly publishing a 'caricature' of a significant part of the global population's chosen deity, will do anything but make you feel good, you have your head planted firmly up your arse.

The editor of the Danish newspaper, Jyllands Posten, has his head planted very firmly up his arse.

Ahhh so its alright for muslims to criticize whatever a non-muslim believes? Everything including religion is open to criticism, anyone who thinks differently is completely out of line with what a free society truely is.

Ok then smart arse.Tell us about the Danish Imans that went travelling through the Arab world stiring up <deleted>, knowing full well what would happen.They even showed people cartoons that were never published. I believe one of these "ring ins" was quite disgusting.

Lets see the muslim world protest and set fire to a building as another person has their head removed???

What about the insulting cartoons directed at the Jews...Hmmmm?

I think I know where you head is. :o

try reading this.... Democracy in a Cartoon

Well to the muslims in the western world, just like we (farangs) here in Thailand are told again and again, if you don't like the smell in the kitchen, go home. :shrug:

QUOTE(fleeing @ 2006-02-07 23:57:55)

That's very true and that's what the author of this should do,going by his name fleeing, that's exactly what he should do : flee.

Edited by sonthaya

Okay sorry that we are using a literal way to discuss and demonstrate our anger at the recent riots. If it would make you understand us better we might be able to set a couple of embassies of yours on fire...would that open the dialog between us? But I am sorry the vast majority of us just don’t behave like that…anymore. It is true we used to do it when we where Vikings...raped and burn trough England, Sweden and other European countries.

But by posting here you have come down to our humble level of literate discussion.

Now all or most of the people in this forum lives in another country…do we demonstrate or set fire to a couple of government buildings if we don’t agree with the political system.

NO! Because when we entered this country we knew there where different opinions on life, religion and culture. By entering we accepted and we tried and try to adapt.

When the vast majority you talk about in Denmark entered Denmark they knew it was different from the one they came from. Those Muslims borne in Denmark would grow up being educated in the schools about life about what Denmark is and how Danes live. The vast majority you talk about don’t want a dialog; they don’t want to talk with other people but their own. Its okay with me but by doing this you become strangers.

Now kids are different, there are no parents at the school denying one Muslim kid to play with a kid of other religion. But they will talk and one kid might mention Muhammad or something else that is strange to the other kid.

So they will look at the TV and see news from Iraq, Afghanistan bombs here and there and they will start to wonder a lot about whom and what Muhammad really is.

Now the Danish news paper would show the cartoons to demonstrate Muhammad’s many faces. And 12 drawings where only one of them would display a bomb.

So let’s say 210.000 people would read Jyllands-Posten in a small country with 5,1 million.

It was done in Danish…so how could it travel so far, so many thousands miles and start riots and mayhem 3 months later?

You say we don’t understand you…but do you understand us…Denmark or even Thailand?

In Denmark we make joke, fun or serious stories about every one. Every Christmas two magazines will make cartoons and jokes about the year passing. We have a lot of cartoons that are funny and making jokes with the Queen, ministers, celebrities and normal people who made headline. Newspapers in Denmark don’t just make stories without a least one source to a story. The freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the press freedom are very important to Danes. Because we don’t just believe what a priest or minister will tell us, we want information and then we will make up our mind on what to believe.

What is it you want?

No we can’t take the head of the editor or Jyllands-Posten because it is not only against our law or religion to kill people for expressing themselves. It is against common sense. So if we did…honestly…would it make you happy? We would then have a couple of countries against us in the west…but don’t tell me we would find new friends in Muslim countries.

Where do you see this end?

Now we are both stubborn the Danes and the Muslims so no hope that people will wake up tomorrow and think it was just a nightmare.

So where do you see it end?