How Lomg Is An Exit Rentry Permit Valid For?

whistling.gif Maybe a silly question, but I want to know.

I just renewed my retirement extension (visa) on 15 October 2012 and it's now good until 15 October 2013.

My next 90 day reporting is coming up on November 6th.

I plan to get t least a single exit rentry permit at the same time.

If I do decide to pop for the 3800 Baht multi exit rentry permit instead of a single at that time:

1. How many trips do I get for that 3800 Baht? Is it 3 rentries or a multi entry permit?

2. How long is that permit valid for? Is it for the period of my next 90 day report, or are they valid until 15 October 2013....when my next entension renewal is due?

I plan to go to Singapore for a short trip in December, just before Christmas, so I'll be using one exit reentry then.

But if I want to make a trip in Aoril or May back to the U.S. for a visit to my family will a unused exit reentry permit I purchased in November 2012 still be valid in May 2013?

blink.png

Opps, the title was meant to say How long not how lomg,

Fingers got all fumbled.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

The Multiple Re-Entry permit is good for as many trips out and back as your budget can handle.

Sort of need to make at least four (4) trips to have it pay for itself. Thus, "saving" baht 200 over getting four single Re-Entry permits at baht 1,000 a whack.

It's good for your length of stay, for you, 15 Oct 2013.

Mac

rolleyes.gif Thanks

That's what I wanted to know exactly.

How long the re-entry permit would stay valid for....the period of my retirement extension and not just my current 90 day reporting,

Still not sure if I will go for the multi or a single....but at least now I have the information to make a choice.

wink.png