Selling Items

dogpoo

What is wrong with people, you advertise something at a very good price for Very good quality product, people call wanting to buy but they do not go through with it, is this sad people just calling because they are bored or something else, what is it?

Maybe after contacting you they noticed your name ! blink.png

Would you buy something from a guy who used the name dogpoo ?

I know I wouldn't.

Maybe thats wrong but thats just me and maybe a few others wink.png

Don't be silly mate, it's a name used on forums there are many many silly names used by many forum users!! My handle is very appropriate considering the amount of dogpoo everywhere!!

Edited by dogpoo

I know I wouldn't.

Are you seriously saying you judge people by a name used on a forum where everyone is unknown to everyone else, get a life!! Oh by the way it is sold to someone who is obviously an adult, some people!! Lol

Edited by dogpoo

I know I wouldn't.

Are you seriously saying you judge people by a name used on a forum where everyone is unknown to everyone else, get a life!! Oh by the way it is sold to someone who is obviously an adult, some people!! Lol

I am not judging a person on a forum by his nickname no. but would I give a person my cash with the name dogpoo NO. Two totally different scenarios.

maybe thats just me as said.

^

no he listed it under his old banned username so people wouldn't even see his new name....

Who you talking about? I'm not banned and never have been, maybe it's a coincidence!! Now run along and tell teacher lol

Edited by dogpoo

I know I wouldn't.

I am not judging a person on a forum by his nickname no. but would I give a person my cash with the name dogpoo NO. Two totally different scenarios.

maybe thats just me as said.

I think you need to grow up mate, going by this you would not buy anything from the majority of forum users, I could list hundreds of usernames that you say belong to dis- honest people because that is what you are really saying so have the balls to say so!! How old are you?

Just joking I don't give a flying .... I have sold lots of things and bought lots of things from very strange usernames, it means nothing!! Ha

Edited by dogpoo