Newcastle United

fcgprg

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha

love it the likes of stevie h will be mortified that his love child has ended up in a geordie slum.

You couldnt write it then again we have to worry about the waiters mindset dont we !!!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Hodgson rules lol!

"a geordie slum". same sh*te the united fans were doing at anfield last night. sign on, sign on. you find a dead rat you think it's a treat. we're from the same part of the country that got f*cked by thatcher you stupid pricks. christ.

So effectively you reckon he's agreed to manage them for 9 games ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

don't know the details mate but maybe, yeah. he was chelsea 'interim' manager before. or caretaker as we used to say. i can't believe he wants to manage in the second division. or perhaps he doesn't give a toss any more and just wants to be back near his kids.

His kid are in Liverpool what the <deleted> he wants to be in grimaland for?

Are you his bitch?

Grimaland , You ever been to Newcastle ?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Benitez should find a whole new experience in the Championship.

guess we'll find out but i reckon he's got clauses galore in there. no way benitez agrees to manage in the second division.

Dunno Stevie. Here are three possible scenarios:

1. Somehow keeps them up, becomes an instant hero with some of the best fans in the country.....(and rubs his best mate's (BFS) nose in it Big Time!)clap2.gif

2. Goes down (surely won't be blamed at this late stage) and comes straight back up....hero again!biggrin.png

3. Goes down and stays down. Gets the sack with a multi-million pay off.thumbsup.gif

(Hoping for the first one meselflaugh.png )

Benitez should find a whole new experience in the Championship.

guess we'll find out but i reckon he's got clauses galore in there. no way benitez agrees to manage in the second division.

Apparently there is a clause regards relegation.

read this morning he hasn't met Mike Ashley yet. That'll be a nice surprise when he finally does!!

Away to Leicester on monday has now become a very interesting fixture.

What a lot of hatred and snide remarks for the Toon on here,from most posters whom

i suspect have never even been there,would your club still be having the same support,after

what wor club has been through,Newcastle fans are not fair weather supporters,its a crying

shame the way the club has been managed by the fat owner and his henchmen,the fans

have been treated like &lt;deleted&gt;,but are still staunchly behind the club.

I just hope Benitez can kick some ar£ses,waken the players up,and earn their money,

and play as a team,one can but hope.

regards worgeordie

When things aren't going their way during games the Geordies (and Mackems) head for the exits in their droves like no other team's fans. That's not supporting your team; it's abandoning them. It's no coincidence that they are both in deep trouble.

When things aren't going their way during games the Geordies (and Mackems) head for the exits in their droves like no other team's fans. That's not supporting your team; it's abandoning them. It's no coincidence that they are both in deep trouble.

Are you saying it's the fans fault?

I think leaving earlier and earlier has become more prevalent in recent times. Klopp criticised liverpool supporters. City played at villa park and it was embarrassingly empty. City recent home game (Spurs or Leicester) I was embarrassed to see the empty seats from the early departures. I've seen it several times at Sunderland (wasn't aware of it at Newcastle). Don't get it myself (my old man used to make us wait till the crush had eased at the kippax before he'd leave for the car). Guess you pays your money you leave when you want...but at your peril (so many times there's late goals).

I think leaving earlier and earlier has become more prevalent in recent times. Klopp criticised liverpool supporters. City played at villa park and it was embarrassingly empty. City recent home game (Spurs or Leicester) I was embarrassed to see the empty seats from the early departures. I've seen it several times at Sunderland (wasn't aware of it at Newcastle). Don't get it myself (my old man used to make us wait till the crush had eased at the kippax before he'd leave for the car). Guess you pays your money you leave when you want...but at your peril (so many times there's late goals).

The demographic has changed. I'm speaking of Liverpool as an example, the atmosphere is not what it was because the crowd is not majority of young men like it was pre EPL or even early EPL. I'm not saying families didn't go then, but a lot more 18-25 year olds would fill the Kop than do these days. When was back last year the crowd seemed sterile overall, lots of older people on the plus side of 45, people with money.

I'd agree with that. It's expensive to watch these days (150 quid for 2 adults and 2 kids last season at the Etihad). My younger brother and son have to pick the cheap discounted games (5 quid a kid games). Lots of women these days. Lots of families. Lots of tourists.

What a lot of hatred and snide remarks for the Toon on here,from most posters whom

i suspect have never even been there,would your club still be having the same support,after

what wor club has been through,Newcastle fans are not fair weather supporters,its a crying

shame the way the club has been managed by the fat owner and his henchmen,the fans

have been treated like <deleted>,but are still staunchly behind the club.

I just hope Benitez can kick some ar£ses,waken the players up,and earn their money,

regards worgeordie

Wheres the hatred and snide? Thats nonsense. Theres a palpable loathing of Ashley but none for the club or the fans. Quite the opposite in fact.

Quite why you get a "like" for this nonsense is beyond me.

You are very lucky to have signed one of the few managers that might just keep you up although the first thing he must do is to get a bunch of overpaid show ponies earning their wages and showing a little respect to the club and the fans.

i rather expect newcastle to get a point at leicester tonight. they'll be more organized, tighter in general and won't play into leicester's hands like some teams do.

i agree, but then again i was also expecting them to drop a couple of points a Watford.

i rather expect newcastle to get a point at leicester tonight. they'll be more organized, tighter in general and won't play into leicester's hands like some teams do.

i agree, but then again i was also expecting them to drop a couple of points a Watford.

they weren't up against a benitez side then. i imagine he'll have the barcodes a lot more organized and a lot tighter than mclaren ever could.

regards worgeordie

Wheres the hatred and snide? Thats nonsense. Theres a palpable loathing of Ashley but none for the club or the fans. Quite the opposite in fact.

You are very lucky to have signed one of the few managers that might just keep you up although the first thing he must do is to get a bunch of overpaid show ponies earning their wages and showing a little respect to the club and the fans.

I gave it a like as I liked his response to the snide comments about "grimaland".

I understand your thinking but I would actually bet on a convincing Leicester.

That could be the kiss of death for them as I have predicted that Leicester's bubble would burst for 5 months smile.png

I understand your thinking but I would actually bet on a convincing Leicester.

That could be the kiss of death for them as I have predicted that Leicester's bubble would burst for 5 months smile.png

oh leicester have the momentum and the confidence alright. and newcastle don't really have many good players. or a goalscorer. but i could see benitez doing a very organized 4-2-3-1 with them and frustrating leicester. might need a dead-ball or something to open them up.

regards worgeordie

"From most posters"??? One comment about the place itself, and from a Manc of all people. Newcastle or Manchester? I know which one I'd choosecheesy.gif

As for the like...we all know who that was from Carms so can easily be disregardedbiggrin.png

Think you'll find this Blue Manc gave Newcastle the club and Newcastle the place (enjoyed my many visits to Newcastle, Morpeth and especially Northumberland) the big thumbs up: the Red Manc didnt. And lets not be drawn in to nonsense of comparing Manchester and Newcastle.

Yes the like was from me, and likewise I see something from you, Alfie, and your mate Carms (to a lesser extent), I just see it as trying to wind someone up and wonder why you waste your time. Touche.

Are you saying it's the fans fault?

They don't help matters. I don't boo my own team, do you? Newcastle fans did against Bournemouth when it was still 0-0.They hounded out Pardew, they hate the chairman (who saved them form going bust). Good luck to them; I like the place. It's a great stadium, even if you do need binoculars from the away end.

Archived