Newcastle United

fcgprg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Geordies. But I hate that fat prick Ashley and I hope he dies a slow death. I really hope Newcastle go down too.

Sad to say but it looks like your wish will come true about us going down ,unless we get rid of McLaren which looks like it might at long last be going to happen.

I like the Geordies. But I hate that fat prick Ashley and I hope he dies a slow death. I really hope Newcastle go down too.

Sad to say but it looks like your wish will come true about us going down ,unless we get rid of McLaren which looks like it might at long last be going to happen.

I don't believe its McLarens fault. I believe its the fats pricks fault for not investing and trying to make a Newcastle a top 4 team. Instead you have been relegation contenders for a few years.

I don't believe its McLarens fault. I believe its the fats pricks fault for not investing and trying to make a Newcastle a top 4 team. Instead you have been relegation contenders for a few years.

yeah am not sure what moyes or anyone else does a lot better with this squad of players.

yeah am not sure what moyes or anyone else does a lot better with this squad of players.

I blame McLaren I just don't think he is capable of motivating the players, I am not an Ashley lover but he did spend 80 million on players this season. .

We have some good players ,I just feel McLaren is not a good motivator.

One image I have of McLaren is when he managed England and stood on the touchline under an umbrella shouting instructions .The man is a failure as a manager,

Theyve spent a lot of money and bought some decent players on top of imo already having some. thb looking at them i don't think they Should be anywhere near relegation. If they do go down I reckon it will take the spamers mantle and be the best squad ever to do it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeah agree benitez would be a great appointment. Best do it soon though time is running out and even now i'm wondering if benitez would risk the stain of Signing for a club that gets relegated... As for the fat boy, in fairness can't say he hasn't backed mclaren with a decent amount of money could be said a touch late, but even so,, reckon they missed one in Charlie Austin at 3ish mil a relative snip, the toon army love a classic no 9 and it could be argued that a finisher is what they lack.

Very good appointment if you get Benitez but i think he'd be mad to work for Mike Ashley.

i know the man needs to work but i don't understand him going to work for ashley nor taking over a club that is in a relegation scrap. sad.

Very good appointment if you get Benitez but i think he'd be mad to work for Mike Ashley.

i know the man needs to work but i don't understand him going to work for ashley nor taking over a club that is in a relegation scrap. sad.

And this is off the back of a calamitous pit stop at real Madrid where he appeared to be sacked, even though doing a decent job, because Ronaldo didn't like him!! So from a joke of an institution to a club fighting relegation owned by a tyrant.

Yeah agree benitez would be a great appointment. Best do it soon though time is running out and even now i'm wondering if benitez would risk the stain of Signing for a club that gets relegated... As for the fat boy, in fairness can't say he hasn't backed mclaren with a decent amount of money could be said a touch late, but even so,, reckon they missed one in Charlie Austin at 3ish mil a relative snip, the toon army love a classic no 9 and it could be argued that a finisher is what they lack.

What is most worrying about the team is the seeming lack of fight because thats what keeps you from relegation.

And this is off the back of a calamitous pit stop at real Madrid where he appeared to be sacked, even though doing a decent job, because Ronaldo didn't like him!! So from a joke of an institution to a club fighting relegation owned by a tyrant.

it's weird, i love the man and have such great memories but he just can't find a place for himself now. the chelsea job was a bad move but did get him back in the shop window. madrid was a disastrous idea and he shouldn't have done it. now it looks like he's going to go slumming it at that farce of a club under an appalling owner. feel sorry for him really.

Jeez, i know you rate him, but really ,,,your tell

Ing me he shouldn't have taken the job at money buckets and recent prem and champions lge winners Chelsea or the managers job at the club he supported as a boy who just happen to be, arguably one, if not THE biggest clubs in the world ? ,,, really, i think you'd find the majority of football managers would give their right arms to work with the players either squad has, add to that he probably earned a min 5 million £ plus any pay offs for his troubles,, how really terribly terribly sad,,, not i think. As for the newcastle job,, they will do well to get him,, but taking jobs @ teams like Liverpool real Madrid the chavs needs a different skill set than needed in a relegation battle,, but we'll see.

If poch gets lured away,,I wouldn't be totally unhappy having him at the lane.thinking about it The bournemouth lad Eddie how wouldnt be a bad option

Sure Benitez is a pretty shrewd man and will be negotiating decent terms for himself. It's being reported that he wants an opt out clause if he couldn't save them from relegation. So I don't think anybody need concern themselves for Benitez.

Feel so sorry for the Newcastle fans. Anybody who has spent anytime up there will know this is a massive club with great support but with no trophy success for decades.

...get King Kevin back for a 3rd spell (as interim manager of course), he'd inspire them and at this stage of the season that's what they need most, inspiration.

Sure Benitez is a pretty shrewd man and will be negotiating decent terms for himself. It's being reported that he wants an opt out clause if he couldn't save them from relegation. So I don't think anybody need concern themselves for Benitez.

Feel so sorry for the Newcastle fans. Anybody who has spent anytime up there will know this is a massive club with great support but with no trophy success for decades.

...get King Kevin back for a 3rd spell (as interim manager of course), he'd inspire them and at this stage of the season that's what they need most, inspiration.

the lack of trophies and success sort of prevents them from being a 'massive club' though really doesn't it? it just happens to be a one-club city so has more default fans than cities with two or more teams.

Spent some time in newcastle and its got a huge surprisingly knowledgable support and surprisingly open minded don't have the blinkered my club is always right I've found when living in other UK cities. With such a huge and loyal fan base imo potentially a top 6 club, though like its nearest and dearest sunderland seems there's something intrinsically wrong within the club, and it just ain't the fat boy, it goes further bac than him, going bac i became aware all wasn't right when they treated robson shockingly when he said he wanted to go, they've bac tracked and tried to make amends, but they showed themselves to be true <deleted>,, saying that robson had his moments.:)

the lack of trophies and success sort of prevents them from being a 'massive club' though really doesn't it? it just happens to be a one-club city so has more default fans than cities with two or more teams.

We can obviously get in definitions of what defines a massive club in England and which clubs meet that definition, but I think we all know lack of trophies or not that Newcastle are up them in the top clubs in England. Not top 5 but top 10 most likely. I'm very impressed that a club in a dire situation all season still packs them in (see screenshot).

post-19652-0-12253200-1457696682_thumb.p

Newcastle United managers under Mike Ashley

Sam Allardyce 15 May 2007 9 January 2008

Kevin Keegan 16 January 2008 4 September 2008

Joe Kinnear 29 September 2008 1 April 2009

Alan Shearer 1 April 2009 24 May 2009

Chris Hughton 24 May 2009 6 December 2010

Alan Pardew 9 December 2010 2 January 2015

John Carver 26 January 2015 9 June 2015

Steve McClaren 10 June 2015 11 March 2016

Question to the Newcastle fans on here. Of the managers above, happy with any them?

Ashley needs to get it right.

Newcastle United managers under Mike Ashley

Sam Allardyce 15 May 2007 9 January 2008

Kevin Keegan 16 January 2008 4 September 2008

Joe Kinnear 29 September 2008 1 April 2009

Alan Shearer 1 April 2009 24 May 2009

Chris Hughton 24 May 2009 6 December 2010

Alan Pardew 9 December 2010 2 January 2015

John Carver 26 January 2015 9 June 2015

Steve McClaren 10 June 2015 11 March 2016

Question to the Newcastle fans on here. Of the managers above, happy with any them?

Ashley needs to get it right.

Only Kevin Keegan and Alan Pardew even looks good now.

I think David Moyes would be a better choice than Benitez .

I think Joe Kinnear would be an even better choice than either.

This appointment could be the biggest threat to your survival.

I can't see either of the north east teams catching Swansea so at least one of you will go down.

Very much between the bottom four. Making up the 8 points between them and swansea is a huge if not impossible ask, given the no of games left Newcastle having a game in hand is an advantage. But not that much of one given they've only won 6, 1 in 5 ish games all season:blink:

hahahahaha

love it the likes of stevie h will be mortified that his love child has ended up in a geordie slum.

You couldnt write it then again we have to worry about the waiters mindset dont we !!!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Hodgson rules lol!

Archived