Newcastle United

fcgprg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though its disappointing for a Yorkshireman to see the county bereft of top flight again, have to say that the Prem is richer with the barcodes in it. Superb stadium and 56,000 noisy fans, one of the best derbies and they usually put up a decent showing. Scuddamore would have raised a quiet glass in their direction last night.

Both Newcastle and Liverpool have owners who would sell at the right price. Would not be surprised to see one of them get the lifeline they so need this Summer, current oil price and Russian economy notwithstanding.

They're sacking him are they?

They will sell anyone ,if they get the right price,

That fat bastard Ashley has to go,and quickly.

regards Worgeordie

PS good luck to the Smoggies, 3 NE clubs in premiership

Just read a Beeb article headline that says Ashley confirms he will not leave NUFC until he wins something.

Does a Championship playoff final in 2017 qualify as "winning something"?

Just read a Beeb article headline that says Ashley confirms he will not leave NUFC until he wins something.

Does a Championship playoff final in 2017 qualify as "winning something"?

It is true that they buy a 5 gram tube of trophy polish every 25 years.......just in case...LOL

So we stay up by the skin of our teeth,then they get rid of the guy who saved us,

no room for sentimentally in modern football,i suppose,now just need a decent

manager,not McClaren i hope,then find some players who WANT to play,not just

lift their pay packets,the only good thing thats happened this season is we ended

above the Makhems, NUF has some of the best supporters in UK,they deserve a

whole lot better support from the management A.K.A. the fat bastard.

regards worgeordie

So we stay up by the skin of our teeth,then they get rid of the guy who saved us,

lift their pay packets,the only good thing thats happened this season is we ended

regards worgeordie

Ryan Mason released by phone then asked to hand the phone to Gutierrez to be delivered the same news.

Quality club ownership Ashley style and i hope Patrick Viera really understands the calibre of the individual he could be working for.

regards worgeordie

Ryan Mason released by phone then asked to hand the phone to Gutierrez to be delivered the same news.

Quality club ownership Ashley style and i hope Patrick Viera really understands the calibre of the individual he could be working for.

Maybe he likes a challenge.

biggrin.png

regards worgeordie

Ryan Mason?.....Ashley bought the Tiny Totts??giggle.gif

regards worgeordie

Ryan Mason?.....Ashley bought the Tiny Totts??giggle.gif

Wouldn't surprise me, he's got fingers in all sorts of pies.

biggrin.png

Bit confused about the report though. They were complaining about the way they were told. But isn't this exactly what happened?

“I can understand the football issues and those type of things but, more important for me, is that they can pick up the phone and call me or call my agent, and say ‘listen, thank you but we are going to release you and it is going to be OK’. That is more the way.”

Ashley is a <deleted>. Until the NCU supporters start boycotting games and Sports Direct. Then nothing i gonna change.

Why would he give a toss, they don't spend that much money anyway, and they're stupid.

Remember Freddie Shepherd?

As long as he can trouser the TV money he'll be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't begrudge Steve McLaren a big job in football after all he did for the Boro.

Hopefully when he leaves the Mags he may get one.....

That is Mackem humour ...................right ?

(It is hard to tell)

regards worgeordie

No.

Pardew saved you - that other half-wit did his best to erode the safety margin that Pardew created !!

regards worgeordie

No.

Pardew saved you - that other half-wit did his best to erode the safety margin that Pardew created !!

Newcastle with Pardew had enough points in the bag to survive ...just.......If the season had run another 3 weeks I doubt they would have survived.

Carver for me was out of his depth,his comments in the media didn't help and despite the reported warm glow towards him from players I doubt he really had the dressing room,He is what he is a coach.

Having said that the players who just turned up to see out the season should be out the door ASAP. The club has one last chance to be be bring some success and be run professionally ,supporters

deserve nothing less. Probably not another club in the country that has such a consistent loyalty factor amongst its followers but surely it has its limits.

McClaren deserves the job. He has had to survive ridicule with his time with England and has come back stronger. His recent interviews seem to reflect a maturity and belief he didn't have before

As far as I know, Mackems don't have a sense of humour....

I'm from the Boro.

I don't begrudge Steve McLaren a big job in football after all he did for the Boro.

Hopefully when he leaves the Mags he may get one.....

That is Mackem humour ...................right ?

(It is hard to tell)

Life has been tough on Alan since he left.attachicon.gifCHszhapWcAAeuyo.png

£1 say they are not Geordie lasses.

From a country bordering the Mediterranean as I recall. The well put together dewdrop in yellow has likely never heard of Newcastle and not bad off for it.

Nor heard of Alan Pardew, but I bet she can smell an old man with money from 1000 yards wink.png

• 4 weeks later...

regards worgeordie

No.

I meant Jonas Gutierrez,without his goal we would have been down.

regards Worgeordie

• 3 weeks later...

Archived