Newcastle United

fcgprg

No signings yet in the transfer window and no real sign of us wanting to sign anyone . It looks like the summer target Bafe Gomis could be on his way to Inter Milan from Lyon. we have messed about again and could have lost him to Inter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good result for us on Sunday Joe Kinnear as resigned from the club .Good riddance to him a total waste of space. For the football what can I say well beaten at home by Sunderland it cant get worse than that .

• 3 weeks later...

Never seen a manager head butt a player before. If Ashley wanted to get rid of Pardew, this must be a cheap way to do it. Gross misconduct maybe?

That was awesome, just when you thought you'd seen it all! 8 year contract shredded with one soft arse twitch of the neck, should have made it count Pards!

Never seen a manager head butt a player before. If Ashley wanted to get rid of Pardew, this must be a cheap way to do it. Gross misconduct maybe?

Bringing the Club into disrepute?

He's been fined 100,000 by the club apparently. Supposedly the lowest paid manager in the prem (<1M a year).

"Supposedly the lowest paid manager in the prem (<1M a year)"

Doesn't surprise me...... LFC played their under 18s last night. Newcastle didn't have any subs!!! The reason? The under 16s game was also being played half an hour earlier. Cheapskate NUFC used those players for their bench to avoid paying for an extra bus! Fortunately for the barcodes, by the time they had a guy sent off, the <16 game had ended, so a scruffy, dirty kneed waif came on. Made no difference as our kids won 4:1 clap2.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not the most appropriate advert for "The best league in the world" was it?

Even the Thai commentators who get all excited about every little incident struggled to get ....well....excited over this one. I mean, it was that bad I even started talking to the Mrs during a football match. biggrin.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Things in the Premier League have got much more interesting in the space of just one week. Kudos to Alan Pardew for turning it around at Newcastle. Ditto Mike Ashley for standing by him.

i don't see why that fat slob Ashley deserves any credit. All he does is publicly threaten Pardew with the sack when things are going badly and then sit back and take the plaudits for things improving. Blokes just a pot bellied lager swilling slob that has no real interest in that club bar making a financial killing.

Ashley doesn't seem to be the most likeable type of bloke, but you've got to give him his due. Anyway, I reckon he's just getting in some practice at Newcastle before he heads off back darn sarf and takes over some underachieving cockney club - Spurs more than likely. The owners there look like they are close to chucking it in.

Ashley doesn't seem to be the most likeable type of bloke, but you've got to give him his due. Anyway, I reckon he's just getting in some practice at Newcastle before he heads off back darn sarf and takes over some underachieving cockney club - Spurs more than likely. The owners there look like they are close to chucking it in.

Where do you get that idea from ?

Archived