Application For Visa: Date Of Arrival/date Of Previous Visit

Hello out there,

I have some last minute questions about the ol visa application for the Vientiane run I am making on Friday. I don't have a flight out of Thailand because I flew in one way with an outbound ticket to Lao. I don't plan on spending more than a few days in Vientiane before heading back to Chiang Mai so I don't a have a set date or exit ticket to leave Lao. So should I make up a date to put in the line on the application "Date of Arrival in Thailand?"

One more question, I came in on the 5th of October on a visa on arrival and I cross the border on the 2nd of November, one day before it expires on the 3rd so do I put the entry date or last day on the visa for "Date of Previous Visit?"

Maybe I am thinking too hard on this one but I want to fill in all the blanks if I can.

Thanks,

Chinofarang

Date of arrival in Thailand. As Mario said, write any date that seems logical. Nobody will hold you to it if you arrive on a different date.

Date of previous visit. Based on the information you have provided, this is 5 OCT 2012.