Foreign Man Brutally Assaulted In Late Night Attack On Pattaya Second Road

tropiccapricorn

I was just going to post about this... because I hadn't realized it had been skipped in the forum. This all happened last Friday night and I was wondering:

Has he been identified?

What is his condition?

Does anyone know him? His ER photo is posted on PCN, but I didn't want to repost it here as it's a bit gruesome and it is rather difficult to see his face to identify him as he's pretty well bandaged up... but for anyone not easily turned off, it might help if we knew who he was:

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_02_49_2.htm

All the Pattaya news hounds are great at getting the news but they never follow up on the stories, this is yet another example. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out some of the autopsy results or about the falang on remand for murdering the bargirl, even those two english <deleted> that got locked up last week, what happened to them are they still inside, deported or back wandering the streets ? Probably too much like hard work.

All the Pattaya news hounds are great at getting the news but they never follow up on the stories, this is yet another example. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out some of the autopsy results or about the falang on remand for murdering the bargirl, even those two english <deleted> that got locked up last week, what happened to them are they still inside, deported or back wandering the streets ? Probably too much like hard work.

Spot on!

I agree as well,

Guess I just figure there is just too much mayhem, for their small staff to keep up with, for follow-ups. They seemed stretched, at times, to cover things as they are, just on a daily basis...

However on a more personal level, I was thinking that hopefully at least if someone recognized and knew this very unfortunate person, they might get personally involved and help with the identification.

Guess I just figure there is just too much mayhem, for their small staff to keep up with, for follow-ups. They seemed stretched, at times, to cover things as they are, just on a daily basis...

Sounds like a good business opportunity for someone. Another more professional paper in circulation might be successful, juding by the negitive comments about the Pattaya Mail etc.

Just a thought.

:o

Sounds like a good business opportunity for someone. Another more professional paper in circulation might be successful, juding by the negitive comments about the Pattaya Mail etc.

Just a thought.

:o

As far as this person is concerned, the damage has been done and all one can do

is to hope for a full recovery.

The trouble is, when the people who did this are not caught, it looks like a free ticket

for an other time.

I wonder, if the results of an investigation will ever be published.

Yes, quite possibly.

And just think of all the retractions they would be obliged to make when the actual facts are known... :o