Goverment School In Pattaya

2008bangkok

Hi,

Im sure this has been asked before but i cannot see any info, looking for a goverment school in Pattaya to send the kids 1 is 4 and 1 is nearly 3, private school is not a option becuase of funds, so looking for xpats who have kids in goverment school to give me some advice.

Thanks

Thai children start kindergarten at 4 years of age at government schools. If you're OK to live in East Pattaya let me know as one of my family teaches at a kindergarten school near to Nong Prue Amphur and I can ask her for feedback - are your children Thai/speak Thai?

Edited by simple1

Thai children start kindergarten at 4 years of age at government schools. If you're OK to live in East Pattaya let me know as one of my family teaches at a kindergarten school near to Nong Prue Amphur and I can ask her for feedback - are your children Thai/speak Thai?

That would be great if you could, I'm easy in terms of places to live I don't mind living anyway where it not massively tourist populated, my main criteria is basically the quality of the school and also the cost as funds at limited I have 2 of my own and the mrs has one that all need to be put in school.

My kids are 2 and 4 and Thai speaking who understand good English but do not speak any English yet mostly because they are shy to speak it.

Thanks appreciate the effort

Edited by 2008bangkok

That would be great if you could, I'm easy in terms of places to live I don't mind living anyway where it not massively tourist populated, my main criteria is basically the quality of the school and also the cost as funds at limited I have 2 of my own and the mrs has one that all need to be put in school.

My kids are 2 and 4 and Thai speaking who understand good English but do not speak any English yet mostly because they are shy to speak it.

OK I'll get back to you in 3/4 days

OK I'll get back to you in 3/4 days

Just sent you a PM