Reply To Message

yermanee

I have sent (twice now) a message to an other member to which he replied.

I would like to continue the conversation but at the near bottom of the page I get following notion : - You cannot reply -

This is new to me since I have had multiple longish p.m. conversations in the past.

Does this have something to do with my settings or his ?

If my settings how to change this back to normal ?

Thanks beforehand.

Yermanee wai.gif

Well for others info perhaps yermanee I will say that when this happens the other person has usually left the conversation...by accident or design! tongue.png

I can confirm that it was by accident Smokie and has been rectified clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

• Like 1

Well, without a screen shot or a bit more information we don't really have any way of knowing whats going on in your account.

In the future, if you can take a screenshot or send in details of the error message you may find your answer. However, it should show quite clearly on the left hand side of the message that the person has left it or blocked you.

Well, without a screen shot or a bit more information we don't really have any way of knowing whats going on in your account.

In the future, if you can take a screenshot or send in details of the error message you may find your answer. However, it should show quite clearly on the left hand side of the message that the person has left it or blocked you.

Yes off course, it's all my fault that I didn't get any reply.

Sorry

Yermanee wai.gif