Poll Shows 90 Percent Of Europeans Would Vote For Obama

News_Editor

I would be very impressed if you could point out 51 states in the USA....

So would I, and I'm English!

biggrin.png

Well, Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her back porch in Alaska, so maybe that's the confusion. Did America buy that part of Siberia? laugh.png

I can point out all 51 and I even know the Declaration of Independence off by heart. :-p I digress...

I think Obama deserves another crack. The damage Bush done was too deep to fix in just 1 term.

Obama says there are 57.

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Well, Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her back porch in Alaska, so maybe that's the confusion. Did America buy that part of Siberia? laugh.png

Sarah Palin never said that...Tina Fey did.

biggrin.png

As I said earlier in response to UG, today's Republicans have no sense of humor...

Interesting that Kenya has the most support for Mitt. Maybe a few Kenyans thought having a president with a Kenyan father would be of benefit to them and there is a small a backlash that he ignores them.

We're talking about people who voted for Bush, not once but twice. I'd put a tenner on 25% of them not even being able to point out various European counties on a map let alone care what we think lol.

You are correct about caring what you think but I have one question. How many US states could most Europeans point to and name?wai.gif

Very few. How many UK counties could the average American point to to and name?

As I said earlier in response to UG, today's Republicans have no sense of humor...

Would a "smiley" have helped ease your pain for getting the quote wrong?

Here ya go...coffee1.gif

YouGov said the results are based on a poll conducted between October 19 and October 28 in which more than 7,500 adults from the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Denmark, Switzerland, Finland and Norway participated.

There are 47 countries in Europe. How can a poll in 6 European countries claim to represent 90% of the population of Europe ?

• Like 1

YouGov said the results are based on a poll conducted between October 19 and October 28 in which more than 7,500 adults from the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Denmark, Switzerland, Finland and Norway participated.

There are 47 countries in Europe. How can a poll in 6 European countries claim to represent 90% of the population of Europe ?

I think it is a liberal Democratic thing.

• Like 1

I can point out all 51 and I even know the Declaration of Independence off by heart. :-p I digress...

I think Obama deserves another crack. The damage Bush done was too deep to fix in just 1 term.

Well it was a movie after all but nice to see who took the bait. :-p

We're talking about people who voted for Bush, not once but twice. I'd put a tenner on 25% of them not even being able to point out various European counties on a map let alone care what we think lol.

your so right,... americans are so insular , i think some of them believe they are living in hoolywood or disneyland and could'nt tell the difference between a genuin down to earth guy like obama and a false ,plastic guy like romney, ....just seen the results and obama has won , hope we never see the likes of GWB or Romney again who think america is the only world, as opposed to the "new" world

your so right,... americans are so insular , i think some of them believe they are living in hoolywood or disneyland and could'nt tell the difference between a genuin down to earth guy like obama and a false ,plastic guy like romney, ....just seen the results and obama has won , hope we never see the likes of GWB or Romney again who think america is the only world, as opposed to the "new" world

You're country is more insular and the people think they are living in a movie set from the 1930's. Wake up and smell the roses. America spends more on picking up garbage in a day than your country spends on defense for a year. Stop mooching of the friendly Yanks and meet your own responsibilities for a change.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Wake up and smell the roses. America spends more on picking up garbage in a day than your country spends on defense for a year. Stop mooching of the friendly Yanks and meet your own responsibilities for a change.biggrin.png

My neighbor collects or cleans more dog shit of the road in a week than i did in ten years. but I have no dog at all and he has 2 and there is still a lot of dog shit left on the streets.

Wake up and smell the roses. America spends more on picking up garbage in a day than your country spends on defense for a year. Stop mooching of the friendly Yanks and meet your own responsibilities for a change.biggrin.png

My neighbor collects or cleans more dog shit of the road in a week than i did in ten years. but I have no dog at all and he has 2 and there is still a lot of dog shit left on the streets.

There is more to garbage than dog shitwai2.gif

Notice the strong support in both Kenya, where Obama was born, and in Indonesia where his deep rooted Muslim sympathies were washed into his brain, when Obama attended Jemaah Islamiyah Islamist schools from the ages of 6-10. sick.gif

Born in Hawaii, his grandmother i in Kenya

Notice the strong support in both Kenya, where Obama was born, and in Indonesia where his deep rooted Muslim sympathies were washed into his brain, when Obama attended Jemaah Islamiyah Islamist schools from the ages of 6-10. sick.gif

Yes, I know, my post was a joke against Birthers etc...

You are correct about caring what you think but I have one question. How many US states could most Europeans point to and name?wai.gif

Very few. How many UK counties could the average American point to to and name?

How many Brits could point to and name counties.

Yes, I know, my post was a joke against Birthers etc...

OK got it now i am a brit so missed the joke but understand now, Guess Donald trump would be classed as a birther then.

Hopefully your bizarre comment was meant in jest. Because if you are a "birther" you have lost all credibility.

Of course it was in jest. These absolutely ridiculous claims are just an example of how extreme the far right has gone to discredit Obama.

Your credibility is now restored wink.png

and yours now somewhat diminished (i'm kidding)