How About Thai Girls With Tattoos?

Modem

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thai women's prison accomodates many females who don tats. No doubt remnants of their 'chasing the dragon' days.

Back in bangkok i used to know a young lady with tats on her arms ,had done time for drugs ,she was so ashamed of them that she always wore long sleeves

Excellent -- now with any luck we've expanded the meme to 'Thai women with tattoos are either BGs or ex-cons'!

{WARNING: This post is reported to contain irony}

Edited by SteeleJoe

Some tattoos look good, some look terrible - for both men and women regardless of where they are from.

I guess the op is trying refer to the myth that a Thai girl with a tattoo is/was a bar girl.

Myth?

I thought it was common knowledge that 95% of Thai birds with a tattoo had sold their ass at one point or another?

How an earth can you say that?

The only two girls I know with tattoos are actually teachers!

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect App

Some tattoos look good, some look terrible - for both men and women regardless of where they are from.

I guess the op is trying refer to the myth that a Thai girl with a tattoo is/was a bar girl.

Myth?

I thought it was common knowledge that 95% of Thai birds with a tattoo had sold their ass at one point or another?

Clearly they are of the 5%. Or perhaps they are also ex-convicts?

Myth?

Clearly they are of the 5%. Or perhaps they are also ex-convicts?

Maybe they have teachers in prison?

I think speculation is pointless because every woman is different, Thai or otherwise.

I hav known both skanks and angels and many points in betweeen with or without tattoos. If its not on her forehead, who really cares

Completely pointless. On that, you, I, Ray French and Allan Rooney are in complete agreement.

SC

Myth?

exactly where did you learn this common knowledge...utter garbage !

Erm. Go somewhere birds aren't selling their ass and you rarely see them, goto 'other places' and there all plastered in them.

• Like 1

IMO, long term relationships with tattoed women are to be avoided. Short time is A OK.

What about marriage General?

My wife has a small tattoo.

Should I divorce her before it becomes a long term marriage as well?

Only married less than 10 years.

That is ok?

wink.png

IMO, long term relationships with tattoed women are to be avoided. Short time is A OK.

I was generalizing, but IMO, in many cases, tattoos say beware.

tatoo-smoker.png

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Should I divorce her before it becomes a long term marriage as well?

Only married less than 10 years.

That is ok?

wink.png

I believe there is a vast differance between a girl who has a small discreet tatoo and the ladys who have them plastered up their arms and legs and all other places ,

If what you say is true then the moderators should issue a warning or suspend the op for 14 days.

There is too much Thai girl bashing. Not everyone is the same just because they have tattoos.

I think speculation is pointless because every woman is different, Thai or otherwise.

I hav known both skanks and angels and many points in betweeen with or without tattoos. If its not on her forehead, who really cares

Tattoos are ugly and disfiguring on anybody.

There must be some mother out there really proud of their little daughter!

post-76988-0-11173000-1351904325_thumb.j

That said, tattooing is a definite art form. Take a closer look at the butterfly wings.........smile.png

This is me mom I loves her dearly, I do.

Imagine waking up in the morning and having to look at that.

That said, tattooing is a definite art form. Take a closer look at the butterfly wings.........smile.png

Me dad did for 52 years. Though he did drink a bit much towards the end.

Myth?

I bet the tattoos are well covered up, and I also bet they don't go swimming with the students.

so is intolerance

• Like 2

Me dad did for 52 years. Though he did drink a bit much towards the end.

No wonder he was driven to drink.

so is intolerance

Much, much more so. (But well said)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

so is intolerance

Much, much more so. (But well said)

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Thank you SteeleJoe.