How About Thai Girls With Tattoos?

Modem

I read this forum a couple of days ago. There was a debate about Thai women who have tattoos.

Some forum members are quite conservative. They feel that Thai women with tattoos are women who are best avoided.

Other forum members are of the opinion that today's "modern Thai woman" is more liberal. These forum members seem to believe that a "tramp stamp" is a sign of independence, self-expression and modernity.

What do you think?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer a woman or girl without Tattoos and I think it would be more difficult to get me Schengen Visas to Europe for different women as I did,

with women-girls who would have shown good visible tattoos in the embassy of my country. tongue.png

• Like 1

I think speculation is pointless because every woman is different, Thai or otherwise.

I hav known both skanks and angels and many points in betweeen with or without tattoos. If its not on her forehead, who really cares

Edited by tinfoilhat
  • Like 2

-Modem-

Thank you and -In the Name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit-wai.gif

-tinfoilhat-

Not on the forehead, but nearly. Seen Tattoo -LOVEY.- big on the upper arm of a just 18 year young.

Big Tattoos on thigh, lower leg, other on upper breast-so in view or on the back, sometime spanning the whole back.

So, its not on the forehead, but you have to think what dress you use if you go to some official place, same an Embassy.wink.png

Unfortunately they tend to be stereotyped, much the same as men with 'full sleeves' or tattoos visible on the neck and hands, you cant always judge a book by its cover!

I personally do not like tattoos on women, having said that I have in the past met a couple of women who had a single discrete tattoo which was quite tastefully done!

The same cant be said for the foreign who had 'mild' & 'bitter' on each breast! The other had 'Keep off the grass' below her navel and she wasn't talking about 'weed'whistling.gif

There must be some mother out there really proud of their little daughter!

post-76988-0-11173000-1351904325_thumb.j

That said, tattooing is a definite art form. Take a closer look at the butterfly wings.........:)

she must be a cashier that girl,no self respecting skank would have that tattoo

• Like 1

Whether it is right or wrong ,is another matter but,imagine this scenario,you are walking down the street and see a young woman with tatoos on her arms and legs do

a think

A/ i bet she has a high flying job or is a bank worker or

B wonder which bar she works in

or you see a guy in singlet and shorts covered in tatoos do yo think

A// looks like one of those quality tourists the Thai govt want to attract or

B/ God look at that yob.

oh, fair doctor, you naughty boy.

pattaya = B n B

udon = B n B (retired bar employee (all cashiers or only 2 weeks as a bg) and pattaya B)

cm = A n A (cool couple returning from educating/nursing hill tribe children)

KK = B n B

phuket = B n B (but have money not to live in udon)

bkk = A n A (because they are modern couple expressing themselves)

samui = B n B (she is too ugly to work cowboy and he has been told to go to samui as it is more classy than patong)

• Like 1

OP with the expert level troll here folks. I know as soon as I open the topic his post count will be under 20.

Yes it is a troll........once again it's the medium pace bowler guy that's too thick to know that we can see right through him......on his fourth post he put " forum personalities have a sell by date" ..........that's a weird thing for a newbie to write but anyway, that's not the reason why I know it's MPB, he can't help himself.......he makes the same mistake over and over again.

Angelina did it just to be cool.

As 100 000s have done before her.

Of course, she probably did it during one of her shopping tours, buying another baby somewhere.

Just a matter of time before an idiot in the government here makes a knee jerk reaction and ban foreigners from having any tattoos related to Thai or Buddhism traditions.

We know it has already been discussed regarding the location of the tattoos.

In the West, more and more people from all social classes are having tattoos. It seems that this fashion, like it or not, is spreading to Thailand.

An earlier assertion that a Thai woman applying for a Schengen, or any other Western, visa will be refused if she has visible tattoos is rubbish.

If having a tattoo was good enough for George V, King of the United Kingdom and British dominions, Emperor of India from 1910 to 1936, then it's good enough for me.

No doubt tattoos are now a fashion thing, more so now with the young celebs clearly showing off their tattoos.

I personally have none and never will. Not only do I think it a waste of money but can't imagine what they would look like when the skin gets old and shrivelled (like other parts of my body).

I know one should not be prejudiced and judge people by what they want to do with their own bodies but many times I see a heavily tattood man or woman and I get the feeling they are just trying to show they are 'hard'.

I also feel the same way with people who have face piercings such as studa in their eyebrows, nose and lips.

Ok some are I suppose tastefully done but this self abuse of the body is not to my liking.

Anyway back to OP question.

Why should a Thai lady who has a tattoo be classed diferently to any other lady from another country.

No law as far as I know to say Thai females can only get tattoos if they change their name to 'tramp'

Edited by Pormax

In the West, more and more people from all social classes are having tattoos. It seems that this fashion, like it or not, is spreading to Thailand.

An earlier assertion that a Thai woman applying for a Schengen, or any other Western, visa will be refused if she has visible tattoos is rubbish.

If having a tattoo was good enough for George V, King of the United Kingdom and British dominions, Emperor of India from 1910 to 1936, then it's good enough for me.

As long as it wasn't depicted as a butterfly, that would be good enough for me as well.........:)